• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    I'm interested as well. The website is not helpful at all. Just shows states it's sold...not actually locations. Also I tried to email them and the email got bounced back saying a filter blocked my email.

Down here near the Marion/Hamilton county line I've seen W.H. Harrison in Payless Liquors (on 96th and College, and just east of Allisonville and 116th). I'm pretty sure I saw it at Kahn's a well.

As for up in Lake Cty... I'd say just start calling stores. Good luck. It is worth it.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Watching Mad Men I rediscovered Canadian Club. Watching Justified got me buying a semi-automatic. I'm more of a scotch/tequila/gin drinker, but recently was served a free shot of Four Roses @ Bakerfield (Mass. ave, Indpls). Thinking it was tequila/anejo I found it pleasant. As though it had been aged for a long time. Had a honey sweetness to it. I guess I like smokey (scotch).

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Bakers. I like the Jim Beam small batches. If ordering Bakers in a noisy bar or from a blonde waitress be sure to emphasize the "B" otherwise you will get a glass of Makers.

Last edited:

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Eagle Rare, Bulleit Rye, Four Roses yellow label, Blanton's, W.L. Weller (same mash as Pappy Van Winkle, just aged in the corners of the houses instead of center), Makers 46, Willet Potstill Reserve, Elmer T. Lee, Angel's Envy, Jim Beam Devil's Cut and Regular Buffalo Trace...just to name a few of my favorites.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Anyone try any BACKBONE Bourbon from Lawrenceburg, Indiana? Its an uncut Bourbon, bottled at cask strength.

LINKY => Backbone Bourbon Uncut - Straight Bourbon Whiskey

I've gone through a dozen bottles since I was first introduced to it shortly after it was released. I mentioned it on the second page of the thread, I really enjoy it. If you go to buy it, check all of the bottles as they vary in proof from one bottle to the next (usually above 110). I like to get the best bang for my buck.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom