Best Christmas ideas you've ever had for your wife! GO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Earlier this year the fiance got a 1 carat engagement ring, this Christmas she is getting a 1/2 carat diamond solitaire neckace. She mentioned a few months back she wants a diamond necklace to wear every day. This is a woman who normally does not wear any jewelry so screw it I got her the ncekace.

I think I am done buying jewelry for a while , especially after paying for the wedding rings recently too :laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No, they just point.

I was referring to the fact that while I frequently refer to the fact that 3 out of 4 of my kids are smart, I refuse to name who is who. It's been a running joke for years.

Our kids are pretty smart. It just amazes us how little of the smarts they actually use at times. Mind boggling.

I admit to never setting up anything exceptional for the Christmas season.
    I tried the concert thing one year and it was a bust. Bad seats and just a poor show.
    I gave up on cloths. Seems she has her own taste in such things and I just do not get it.
    I have a purchasing agent now. Our daughter. She gets it. I fund her efforts in getting the spouse set up. It has been ultra successful for the last 5 years. As long as there are smiles all around on Christmas when we gather and exchange gifts it does not matter who did the shopping.

The spouse and I are tough to buy for. If we want/need then we fill those desires. Come Christmas we focus on the G-kids. The laughter and squeals of joy are gift enough for me.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    On the topic of "purchasing agents" I usually contact my wifes friends either through text, email or facebook messager. They can a different insight to what she'd like, and it makes me look like a good hubby to them and I catch less grief.

Top Bottom