• ...and so much more!
  • Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    But that guy carries his?

So you aren't afraid to ride your Harley in rain and snow, or else it is worthless?

Not sure how Big R letters would make your point any better?

not at all......it cleans up........water's cheap......

ya prolly ought'r go back over'n READ.......ya ob'vously ain' comprehend'n whut I said.....

1st thing I'd do with 1......WC......LB.......EB, whutever......be take thing out the box.......an' CHUK 'at SOB......clear 'cross my property.....git some dirt on it.....:yesway:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    not at all......it cleans up........water's cheap......

ya prolly ought'r go back over'n READ.......ya ob'vously ain' comprehend'n whut I said.....

1st thing I'd do with 1......WC......LB.......EB, whutever......be take thing out the box.......an' CHUK 'at SOB......clear 'cross my property.....git some dirt on it.....:yesway:

Ok, maybe I wasn't understanding what you were saying, but maybe now I do. Anything you put money into but are afraid to use is a waste of money. In an expensive handgun or an expensive motorcycle. We agree there. I read your post as anyone willing to pay that much money for a gun is not going to use it.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Ok, maybe I wasn't understanding what you were saying, but maybe now I do. Anything you put money into but are afraid to use is a waste of money. In an expensive handgun or an expensive motorcycle. We agree there. I read your post as anyone willing to pay that much money for a gun is not going to use it.

:yesway:.....

SUmbody ask'im......if he kep' in a 'velvet bag'....:rolleyes:
    basiclly.....he answer'd 'not hardly....'

WC'd be 'Holy Grail' in a 1911 form fer me.......but I would'n baby the thing, neither.....it'd git used.....an' carry'd....

this bike's same way....I don' go out'a my way ta abuse it.....but it git's RODE......an' wet......an' dirty.....

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Yup. It is a personal choice what to shoot/carry/ride, so it's not up to me to tell anyone else what they should be doing. But if you are going to invest the time and money into something, then use the hell out of it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    :scratch:

The point IS, dude........anybody 'at pays whut 1'ese things cost......an' is afraid ta carry/USE the damn thing.....makes it a paperweight.....

unnerSTAND , now?.......:dunno:

I'd pik sum big'r letters......but they ain' got none.........

Ummm.....sir, are you having a stroke? I can call 911 IF'N y'all needin' sum Doctorin'......:):

Top Bottom