• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KEYBEAR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2012
    Sold my 550-B yesterday (Armslist) must of had 50 posts ? Also bought a XL-650 yesterday thanks Trigger Time

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sold my 550-B yesterday (Armslist) must of had 50 posts ? Also bought a XL-650 yesterday thanks Trigger Time

Stick a sock in it, dude. This place is a community first, classfied site second. You just want to buy and sell? Go there. If you want to enjoy a community and have a safe and convenient site to buy/sell when you are here, this is this place.

If you want to start making snarky comments like that with only 8 posts after having your run trimmed, you just might feel the wrath of the ban hammer. Some of the mods have VERY little patience for such shenanigans. Tread lightly my friend.

EDIT: I suggest you read this post.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/408311-info-new-guys-looking-ads-section.html

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Stick a sock in it, dude. This place is a community first, classfied site second. You just want to buy and sell? Go there. If you want to enjoy a community and have a safe and convenient site to buy/sell when you are here, this is this place.

If you want to start making snarky comments like that with only 8 posts after having your run trimmed, you just might feel the wrath of the ban hammer. Some of the mods have VERY little patience for such shenanigans. Tread lightly my friend.

EDIT: I suggest you read this post.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/408311-info-new-guys-looking-ads-section.html

Im betting he ends up with time away from INGO. The good news is he will have more free time to enjoy his 650.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Im betting he ends up with time away from INGO. The good news is he will have more free time to enjoy his 650.
    lvdou.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

OK....heres the thing. We have rules. We enforce them. If we did not it would be the wild wild west in here.
    If you bypass those rules please do not post it up in the open as that is a jab at the forum and the staff. Not cool my friend. Not cool at all.
    Back door deals should remain as such. It will not be the 1st or the last time that members help each other out. I now Trigger and he goes out of his way to help. Good on him.
    Just keep it to your self from now on. I have already trashed one of your posts that you were obviously byPassing the 50 post rules. Like it or not we all had to clear that hurdle. "ALL" of us.

I would usually do this in a PM but as you so openly wanted to express yourself I thought it was appropriate to do the same. This is the 2nd report on your actions. Lets not go for the trifecta please.

Enough,

-CM-

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013

Their forum, their rules. A little respect goes along way.

So it's your money, spend it whichever way you desire.

Setting up the 650 can be a b!tech. Good luck.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks Churchmouse O and kiss my butt

Seriously. Brave soul behind a keyboard.
    My response to you in person would be...well, we are not in person. Lucky you.

This goes a long way towards character. After pulling your 1st post and letting you know why you felt obligated to rub my nose in it. All you have done is blacken your own reputation. I was on point in my response and warning. Did you really think your response would fly.
    The membership responded to this not me.
    I put this in the open to remind anyone new or old that calling out staff will not be tolerated.

-CM-

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Do I get a cookie for calling it at post 45?

I had a feeling there was one more jab in there and it was gonna hurt him.

The good news for him is he has lots of time to enjoy his new to him 650. (My attempt to kinda keep us on topic)

Im just a little surprised that at 69 years of age he is still using playground actions.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Calling out staff especially after an in thread warning is an Express trip outta here. After all the work CM put in to keep him on track and remove posts etc.... He greatly outstayed his welcome.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Calling out staff especially after an in thread warning is an Express trip outta here. After all the work CM put in to keep him on track and remove posts etc.... He greatly outstayed his welcome.

Meh. He was already done here. He got what he wanted and really didnt care about this place once he finished his transactions.

I just wish he had gone out in a blaze of glory instead of that lame post. That was disappointing.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Meh. He was already done here. He got what he wanted and really didnt care about this place once he finished his transactions.

I just wish he had gone out in a blaze of glory instead of that lame post. That was disappointing.

Yea he could of trash talked about Hello Kitty purses, unicorns, old Chevy cars, Harley Davidsons and them sissy 1911's.

I'm beginning to think he wasn't even tryin.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Wait I've got it.

Only a sissy 1911 totin, Hardly Davidson ridin, junk chebby drivin, unicorn lovin, Hello Kitty purse wearing Mod would try to repremand me kind of post for going out in a blaze of glory.

Now to find a place to hide for a bit. :nailbite:

Oh and Bobcat Steel for the win on where to purchase a new Dillon!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Do I get a cookie for calling it at post 45?

I had a feeling there was one more jab in there and it was gonna hurt him.

The good news for him is he has lots of time to enjoy his new to him 650. (My attempt to kinda keep us on topic)

Im just a little surprised that at 69 years of age he is still using playground actions.

So he is 2 years older than me and still acting like a 10 year old.
    Interesting.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wait I've got it.

Only a sissy 1911 totin, Hardly Davidson ridin, junk chebby drivin, unicorn lovin, Hello Kitty purse wearing Mod would try to repremand me kind of post for going out in a blaze of glory.

Now to find a place to hide for a bit. :nailbite:

Oh and Bobcat Steel for the win on where to purchase a new Dillon!

And you and I will talk.......:):

Top Bottom