• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    IMHO, if you want a ticket that'd sweep, it'd be Tucker Carlson/Candice Owens.

It checks every single box.

I don't tune into major media. I think these people are media personalities, correct me if I'm wrong. For someone like me, just being a newscaster isn't going to have the "wow" factor.

Trump has that "wow" factor. He's been in the public eye for a long time. He's successful, even through adversity. He was a meme for success before there were memes. He certainly has charisma, and wide appeal to people across many demographics. And he said things that people wanted, or even needed to hear. Yes, he ****ed gun owners despite his campaign promises. The sad thing is, I've come to expect that from republican candidates.

It's really too early to try to call a 2024 candidate for the republican nomination. We are going to have to wait until we get closer to that time to even consider anyone. I have seen for many years, as I'm sure you have, that someone makes a single statement and people clamor "THIS MAN SHOULD BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT!" 2 weeks later, he makes a statement on a different issue, and suddenly, it's "F THIS GUY".

2024 will be a whole different game, with different issues and different rules. Let's concentrate on this one. 2020. Trump. Love him or hate him, he's all we have between us and a very, very different choice.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    When there are articles written about rampant sexism in presidential elections, this is what they are talking about.

Nope. Similar comments have been made about Bill Clinton and his improprieties for many years now. These comments are motivated by character (or lack, thereof), not gender.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    When there are articles written about rampant sexism in presidential elections, this is what they are talking about.

I thought sexism is lack of equality, not presence of equality.

We've all made sexual jokes about biden, trump, clinton, billy... the list goes on. Sexism would be not applying the same standard to harris because of biological differences.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I am waiting on Kamala's book to come out.

It will be titled: "How to get ahead in American politics, you've got to give to get.."

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Yup just like Pocahontas was an Indian

Harris' father was from Jamaica and her mother was from India. So she is half-Indian.

Actual Indian...not "European dip****s thought they landed in India, so they misnamed the natives Indians and didn't bother to change it for for 300 years, despite the fact that they are clearly not Indians."

:):

The funniest part of Biden picking Harris is that she is just sorta black, and not even African-American.

I couldn't care less about her ethnicity, but I'm sure it makes the champions of identity politics squirm, and I do rather enjoy that.

race.jpg

https://thenationalpulse.com/editor/kamala-harris-isnt-african-american/

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That article was written by a moron. She was born in the US, thus she is a US citizen. The 14th Amendment, Section 1, Clause 1 states:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

It doesn't matter where her parents were from and what their citizenship status was at the time of her birth. It also doesn't matter what the laws of the respective birth countries of her parents say. She is an American citizen.
    Actualy this needs to be taken up by the supreme court. They are trying to avoid it though.
    The constitution never Intended blanket citizenship just because you are born on U.S. soil.
    If your parents are here illegally then you are NOT a.U.S. citizen imo.
    This will eventually play out. Of coarse they wont cancel peoples citizenship like they should, but they will hopefully prevent new freeloaders from popping out illegal babies.

Maybe Kamalas parents were here legal? I have no clue. I dont care about the **** enough to even look it up.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    If POC are offended by a bronze statue from 100+ years ago but NOT offended by picking your VP based on skin color, I call BS

Picking only a woman and only a black woman is insulting. To think that somewhere she knows that she was NOT picked for her accomplishments or good work, but simply for her race and sex.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If POC are offended by a bronze statue from 100+ years ago but NOT offended by picking your VP based on skin color, I call BS

Picking only a woman and only a black woman is insulting. To think that somewhere she knows that she was NOT picked for her accomplishments or good work, but simply for her race and sex.

Picking selecting hiring by race/gender has brought us to this place.

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    Re: Trump picking a new running mate at this point: You don't change horses mid race.

Re 2024--I look for an Obama-like persona; a very Presidential-esqe person. Maybe a Governor who hasn't been in politics for ever... who owns a small business and understands Main Street, USA.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

She is a Marxist.

I will take every opportunity to throw a Marxist under the bus.....Well, every time a train or tank is not available.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

This may be what they are talking about but as usual they are wrong. Could you even imagine the vile things they would have said about Sarah Palin if it was common knowledge she used sex to get ahead politically?

Has there even been a national Republican woman that has ever been alleged to use sex to advance their careers like it seems Democrats have all the time. I seriously have pondered if that is why they are such rabid feminists after they get done dealing with the likes of Bill Clinton...

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Harris' father was from Jamaica and her mother was from India. So she is half-Indian.

Actual Indian...not "European dip****s thought they landed in India, so they misnamed the natives Indians and didn't bother to change it for for 300 years, despite the fact that they are clearly not Indians."

:):

The funniest part of Biden picking Harris is that she is just sorta black, and not even African-American.

I couldn't care less about her ethnicity, but I'm sure it makes the champions of identity politics squirm, and I do rather enjoy that.

I don't think Jamaican = "not Black." The people of Jamaica are (for the most part) the descendants of enslaved Africans.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't think Jamaican = "not Black." The people of Jamaica are (for the most part) the descendants of enslaved Africans.

OK but she can not play this both ways. She swore in as the 1st "Indian" (from India) senator not a woman of color as in "BLACK"

Come on man she has to pick one and stay with the program.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    OK but she can not play this both ways. She swore in as the 1st "Indian" (from India) senator not a woman of color as in "BLACK"

Come on man she has to pick one and stay with the program.

Why? (Serious question.)

I have both Irish and German heritage (along with much of the rest of Europe). I get St. Patrick's Day and Oktoberfest both. Why can't she be proud to represent both sides of her family?

Top Bottom