Biden Repeats 2013 Lie Of The Year; You Can Keep Your Plan...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Biden and the looney looney libs have no clue at how many "silent" folks there are out there whose health insurance dissolved with Obamacare.

Lotta folks still don't have coverage, waiting for govt to get out of healthcare and private companies to re-enter that market.

My healthcare plan didn't dissolve, the premiums and deductibles just doubled within a short time. And since I'm a small business, and provide health care for employees, it's cost me an additional $250k since it passed. Of course, myself and all the middle aged grandmas that I work with are covered for birth control and that other thing, so there's that.

I just cannot wait for .gov to 'help' me even more with my healthcare.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It is puzzling yet here I am.

I am using a cell tower

Yep, you don’t have internet access after all.
    None.
    I’m using a cell tower too.
    No internet dang it.

Anybody with “internet” want to post a link to Trumps time spent in la cosa nostra?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh no. I am texting

iu

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Now you said you were going to retire in like 5 or 6 years so I'm sure you're old enough to remember when cell phones had just talk and text and there was no internet so why don't you understand that texting isn't the internet?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So what phone number are you sending your texts to in order to get them to post on INGO?

I don't know what phone number I'm using but I do know my phone clearly says talk to text. So I am absolutely certain I am using texting.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't know what phone number I'm using but I do know my phone clearly says talk to text. So I am absolutely certain I am using texting.

No, you are using your phone's "talk-to-text" feature to "type"... on the internet. I am not texting. I am on my computer... on the... wait for it... INTERNET.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    No, you are using your phone's "talk-to-text" feature to "type"... on the internet. I am not texting. I am on my computer... on the... wait for it... INTERNET.

Well it makes sense that you would have to be on the internet because you're on a computer they don't usually access cell towers those are reserved for phones

Top Bottom