Biden Repeats 2013 Lie Of The Year; You Can Keep Your Plan...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Uh.....Post #41 please.
    I saw your post after I post it because we both posted in the same minute. Is the expectation that if I see a moderators post to get back on subject I should delete post after it?

It certainly wasn't an attempt to get the last word in.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I saw your post after I post it because we both posted in the same minute. Is the expectation that if I see a moderators post to get back on subject I should delete post after it?

It certainly wasn't an attempt to get the last word in.

Hey man there is a 2 minute separation here.......:nono:

I say this goes to the judges but you loose points on mis -representation.....:p

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Hey man there is a 2 minute separation here.......:nono:

I say this goes to the judges but you loose points on mis -representation.....:p

Well immediately after I posted I looked and it both said one minute so I don't know why it says a 2-minute separation now.

I would be willing to bet that if tested it was because I didn't refresh but if I had a refreshed maybe I would have seen the time different

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    iu

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If he took this seriously then we all need to take a break and refresh. I mean really foszoe.
    If I cant have some fun with you knuckle heads we just need to go get drunk and figure this out.......:):

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If he took this seriously then we all need to take a break and refresh. I mean really foszoe.
    If I cant have some fun with you knuckle heads we just need to go get drunk and figure this out.......:):

I think someone upthread has already been nipping at the bottle...

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    In a (probably futile) effort to get this thread back on track, I'm watching the Barrett-Jackson chick in the leather pants show, which apparently also mentions cars or something from time to time. This Creepy Joe commercial comes on, and Biden says "When I'm president, I will take care of your health care coverage and your family the same way I would take care of my own."

Oh REALLY, Joe? So ALL americans will have access to the same level of health insurance that YOU enjoy? Your health insurance plan, your free medical care at military facilities, your ability to enroll in the federal employee health insurance? Same as you and your family?

LIAR.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    So where can I find the Trump comprehensive health care plan to compare ? Promises made...2016....Promises kept.... fill that part in for me ?

You're going to have to wait for it to pass before you find out what's in it. That's what the democrats did with obamacare, right?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    In a (probably futile) effort to get this thread back on track, I'm watching the Barrett-Jackson chick in the leather pants show, which apparently also mentions cars or something from time to time. This Creepy Joe commercial comes on, and Biden says "When I'm president, I will take care of your health care coverage and your family the same way I would take care of my own."

Oh REALLY, Joe? So ALL americans will have access to the same level of health insurance that YOU enjoy? Your health insurance plan, your free medical care at military facilities, your ability to enroll in the federal employee health insurance? Same as you and your family?

LIAR.
    If he can get me a sweet gig like Hunter's I'll take that instead, and fund my own healthcare.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    If he can get me a sweet gig like Hunter's I'll take that instead, and fund my own healthcare.

Oh, absolutely. When you make so much money from foreign corporations that you don't even need health insurance, and your only value to the the corporation is your access to a "Big Guy" (which is an indecipherable code word for an important person, maybe someone in a high-level government position or something), you don't need to worry about the cost of health insurance.

Let the "Big Guy" worry about that, and how he's going to lie to the the American rubes to try to get votes. And there are SO many rubes...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Now you said you were going to retire in like 5 or 6 years so I'm sure you're old enough to remember when cell phones had just talk and text and there was no internet so why don't you understand that texting isn't the internet?

I'm driving right now, but when I get to home base and have a connection to the internet I'll PM you to see if I can connect with you on the net.

Top Bottom