Biden Repeats 2013 Lie Of The Year; You Can Keep Your Plan...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If he took this seriously then we all need to take a break and refresh. I mean really foszoe.
    If I cant have some fun with you knuckle heads we just need to go get drunk and figure this out.......:):

Nah. It was all meant to be in good fun from this end now that I'm able to connect to the internet again. I just get up at 2:30 in the morning 4 day shifts and I got home after day shift at 6:30 so I had to quit playing with doggie Daddy and print crafts and play with with our new German Shepherd puppy and then went to bed at 7:30 so I can get up at 2:30 do it all over again.

Speaking of which I got to get off this computer in the internet grab my phone head for work.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nah. It was all meant to be in good fun from this end now that I'm able to connect to the internet again. I just get up at 2:30 in the morning 4 day shifts and I got home after day shift at 6:30 so I had to quit playing with doggie Daddy handprint crafts and play with with our new German Shepherd puppy and then went to bed at 7:30 so I can get up at 2:30 do it all over again.

Speaking of which I got to get off this computer in the internet grab my phone head for work.

But can we still all go get drunk.........:):

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35965362

Now I have to get off the work computer because I have to VPN to get to the INGO site. So no more internet for awhile.

BqWT6Yb.jpg

Top Bottom