Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you come on an Internet forum and expect not to have opinions given whether asked for or not you are gravely mistaken. As stated above EVERYONE is going to have their own take on the matter and not everyone will always agree. People can try and split forums by categorizing members as this way or that way but on a long enough timeline everyone plays just about every role, the instigator, the "leech", the good guy, the whiner, bad guys, a hole.... you get the point. No one here is trying to change anyone's mind about how they feel. It's just a stronger group of guys in this thread. At the end of the day individual posts speak for themselves about their author not only in this thread but all threads we post in. In a sense we all write our own obituaries everytime we type and are legacies are there in black and white for all to see.

Im ok with my headstone saying: here lies one if the biggest jags you'll ever meet. You always knew where you stood with him and he was never too far off base.

Civil discussion. Opinions shard. Possibly learn something or have an opinion changed or modified.
    That is the key.
    Delivery is also part of it. We all think we are right. It is how we share it.
    If you miss that part no one is going to listen.
    Confidence in our beliefs and opinions is bedrock. Jamming them down others throats is just being rude.
    I am usually pretty close on most issues myself. At least as I see it. Get it.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    If you come on an Internet forum and expect not to have opinions given whether asked for or not you are gravely mistaken. As stated above EVERYONE is going to have their own take on the matter and not everyone will always agree. People can try and split forums by categorizing members as this way or that way but on a long enough timeline everyone plays just about every role, the instigator, the "leech", the good guy, the whiner, bad guys, a hole.... you get the point. No one here is trying to change anyone's mind about how they feel. It's just a stronger group of guys in this thread. At the end of the day individual posts speak for themselves about their author not only in this thread but all threads we post in. In a sense we all write our own obituaries everytime we type and are legacies are there in black and white for all to see.Im ok with my headstone saying: here lies one if the biggest jags you'll ever meet. You always knew where you stood with him and he was never too far off base.
    I CALL A-HOLE!!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He really seemed to have a problem just letting it go.
    Oh, that and the weird compulsion to say that $1.5K isn't that much money to him.
    Yeah, it qualifies pretty well for the label.

To some $1.5 K is not a lot. But do not rub the noses of the many that consider that a lot in it.

Again....delivery.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    The good news is that the box did show up and we got the press assembled.
    It should be cranking out loaded rounds this week.

I am a little disappointed tho in some of the quality of the accessories that came with the press.

I have its twin sitting on the bench next to it that I bought 4 years ago to compare this one to.

The case feeder set screw has a helicoil in it that had to be screwed about 3/16" into the base.

The case low powder alarm wouldn't tighten up on the sleeve until I resurfaced it. I had to remove a couple thousands of and inch.

The press is still built like a tank but the accessories must be outsourced. Maybe they found a cheaper company to make them for them.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    To some $1.5 K is not a lot. But do not rub the noses of the many that consider that a lot in it.

Again....delivery.

Yeppers...that is real money, and I don't care if that shows where I fall on the income scale.
    Talking as if it's not is not only braggadocious, but low class.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Yeppers...that is real money, and I don't care if that shows where I fall on the income scale.
    Talking as if it's not is not only braggadocious, but low class.

By the way, I agree with you 1000%, but I think he meant that $1,600 was not a big deal to Dillon, although I could be wrong. My response to that was that Customer Service should be "decimal point blind" meaning you give the same level of service to the customer that spends $1 as you do to the customer that spends $10,000.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    It's funny how you guys are the ones who won't let it go now. CHurchmouse says have a civil discussion yet everyone wants to focus on what I believe instead of sticking to the topic at hand call me low class and he doesn't tell people not to get personal??? That's the way ingo works is it? Some of you guys need to step back and look in a mirror

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's funny how you guys are the ones who won't let it go now. CHurchmouse says have a civil discussion yet everyone wants to focus on what I believe instead of sticking to the topic at hand call me low class and he doesn't tell people not to get personal??? That's the way ingo works is it? Some of you guys need to step back and look in a mirror

Correct.

Time to let this one go.

OP got his stuff. All is good with the universe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom