• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    Here's a link to round 1: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/100090-big_boy_weight_loss_contest.html

With round 1 coming to an end soon, I thought I would fire up a post to see who is interested in doing Round 2 of the "Big Boy Weight Loss Challenge?"

We will keep all rules the same that HICKMAN started for the original challenge (I will cut and past them below.)

No start date has been set, but will wait for round 1 of officially end. This will give any of those contestants an opportunity to join this round if they wish to continue.

Again, same guidelines HICKMAN started for the original challenge.

WHO'S IN?!?

--------

Not gonna name it the same as the TV show as we don't need them bugging Fenway over a copyright infringement.

Thinking $50 buy-in, run for 90 days, percentage of weight loss to keep it fair, winner takes all.

We wanted a decent buy-in to keep people in this the whole 90 days.

We can do an INGO meet and greet somewhere, and you'd have the first 30 days to get your money in, since we all don't just have fifty extra bucks laying around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    Reserved this spot for creating a list of members joining the competition.

1. Grux
    2. snorko
    3. VaGriller
    4. pudly
    5. Andyccw
    6. O2guy
    7. mongo404
    8. longbow

Last edited:

Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    If you guys are for sure in, just let me know and I can add you to the list. We can figure out what works best for a weigh in time and location.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    If you guys are for sure in, just let me know and I can add you to the list. We can figure out what works best for a weigh in time and location.

Are you going to put a pad lock on the BGE, Grux?!? Or are you just going to cook healthy things like chicken and grilled veggies???

Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    Are you going to put a pad lock on the BGE, Grux?!? Or are you just going to cook healthy things like chicken and grilled veggies???

Wow you had to bring up the BGE didn't you? (as a tear runs down my cheek.)

I think I should be ok. Like you said, chicken, Veggies, fish, and turkey burgers!

Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    Ok INGO, who else is in? We will give it a few more days then we will begin to discuss a start time and weigh in location(s)

We've been told its time for "change"..... here is your chance!

Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    It looks like they are having their final weigh in this Friday from round 1.

With that said, we can do our starting weigh in sometime after that. Maybe some of those guys would want to join in on round 2. We can even do it this weekend if you want. I can make one last push this week to try to get others signed up.

I have a couple PMs that I need to send out to some members that showed some interest. I will follow up with them. Hopefully we can get a few more to join in.

I will send out a mass PM later this week and we can start to get things lined up for our weigh in.

Top Bottom