Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    So far this is a god, we are just waiting to here back from:

O2guy
    mongo404
    longbow

I will meet up with VaGriller on Monday for his weigh in. As soon as we here from those three, we will make Avon bdubs at 2:00 official!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Good luck folks!

The winner of the Big Boy Weight Loss Contest (round one) was...

...Pamcake

2010-11-05_19-13-15_85-1.jpg

Congrats Pamcake! :rockwoot:

Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    This is a no go until we hear back from

O2guy
    mongo404
    longbow

If we can hear back in time, we can still do it today. Do you want to start working on a backup plan just in case? Tomorrow? (Sunday), next Saturday?

I will send these guys a PM and hopefully we can still get this going today.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Sorry wasnt online yesterday I cant make it this weekend I can meet somebody during the week. If possible
    And a big CONGRATS TO PAMCAKE GOOD JOB:rockwoot::cheers::bacondance:

Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    Ok we are only a few hours away from our originally planned weigh in time. There are still too many things up in there air for this right now, so I think we need to reschedule.

How does Saturday, Nov. 13th sound? That is a week from today. Same time, same place.

This will allow a little more time for planning and maybe even give a couple more people the chance to join in.

IS EVERYONE OK WITH THIS?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Should be OK for me, I'll have to check my calendar at work. Glad I logged in this morning. I was literally 5 minutes from hitting the road for Avon.

Last edited:

Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    I just sent a PM to everyone about having the weigh in tomorrow. I will be meeting with some of you guys during the week next week to do it as well.

With that said, I guess we really don't need to weigh in on the same date. Just within that first week. I'm sure the final weigh in wont be exactly at 90 day, but within a week of it. So we will be good.

Pudly, for sure count on tomorrow. If others can make it, thats awesome. If not, I will set up a time for them that will work.

Grux

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I can not do Sunday, 11/7 and will not be able to travel north at least till next weekend. 175 miles one way is a bit too much logistically to deal with. I plan to weigh myself tomorrow and compete in spirit but just do not have the time to coordinate an official weigh in. Still, +1 to grux for getting round 2 going and good luck to all!

Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    I can not do Sunday, 11/7 and will not be able to travel north at least till next weekend. 175 miles one way is a bit too much logistically to deal with. I plan to weigh myself tomorrow and compete in spirit but just do not have the time to coordinate an official weigh in. Still, +1 to grux for getting round 2 going and good luck to all!

snorko I'll work with you to get together and get your starting weight. I sent you a pm.

Top Bottom