• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    Mine isnt going as well well as I was originally hoping.

I am assuming the rest of the guys that aren't replying are either in the same boat, or have lost so much that they are keeping on the down low so it is a surprise come weigh in day :)

Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    We are only a few weeks away from our 90 day date. How many of you guys stuck to it and will be attending the weigh in?

Right now we can plan around Saturday Feb 5th. Of course we can move that date back if it doesn't work for everyone, or if the weather isn't good.

So lets hear it.... who stuck with it!??!

Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    For those of you that stuck with it and plan on being at the final weigh in, how does Saturday February 5th @ Noon sound? We can meet at the same place as the weigh in (BW3 in Avon)

If this doesn't work, chime in and we can work something out.

Oh by the way, by next Saturday I should have lost about 40 lbs.... so I hope you all brought your "A GAME"

:popcorn:

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    how did it go? who won? How many lbs were shedded by the winner / the group? Sounds like I should have joined BBWL2. Any signs of BBWL3?

Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    Sorry I forgot to post an update. I was the winner!

I lost 36 lbs, which put me at a 11.63% weight loss!

I don't have a total weight or percentage lost for the group. Many of the guy were unable to stick with it and didn't show for the final weigh in.

Feel free to start a round 3! I don't think that I will be in it. I am in one other weight loss competition that ends in April. I think thats enough for me! haha

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Congratulations Grux!!!

Great work. Now, take the padlock off that Big Green Egg and get ready for spring training. Seriously, I'm very impressed with a 36 lb. weight loss!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I so should have joined this. As of December 1st i was 330#. As of May 8th, i am now 286. 44# gone. now 15 of that I lost before January 1st. Then I cut out, High Fructose Corn Syrup. Then i dropped down to 300# by February 18th, I have been on Nutrisystem since the 19th of Feb and am now down to 286. Nutrisystem works.

casselmb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    What kind of exercise did you guys focus on? I'm tying to work on this too.. but have found that running/jogging is counter-productive. My knees just hurt more when I'm done. And walking doesn't seem to have enough of the desired effect.

Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    What kind of exercise did you guys focus on? I'm tying to work on this too.. but have found that running/jogging is counter-productive. My knees just hurt more when I'm done. And walking doesn't seem to have enough of the desired effect.

Have you tried an elliptical machine?

casselmb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Have you tried an elliptical machine?

I have. I'm not against ellipticals, I actually found that a pretty good way to exercise. I just don't really want to join a gym if I can avoid it. But that might be the best way to go.

Top Bottom