• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I don't know of anywhere else that's sells them, but I know there's a place in Brownsburg that did. I believe it's called Pools Of Fun. It's close to Boulder Creek, and almost next to the best Mexican restaurant around.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Sullivan Hardware has their Egg Fest this month. I've never paid much attention to the prices, but supposedly they offer discounts on accessories and you can buy the demo eggs at a steep discount.

Demo Egg Information

This. Sullivan's sells of the eggs after egg fest at a nice discount, some of them don't even get used but are still sold for a great price. I didn't want to wait and bought one before the egg fest but they did have a nice package price at the time.

Irishshooter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Avon
    I had a small BGE and was going to get a large. When I was at GODBY's on Rockville rd looking at them I saw a "Kamodo Joe" It is same size as the egg and same material and thickness. The large BGE accessorys fit it also. It runs about the same price as the BGE but comes with the stand, side tables and heat deflector. BGE gets you with the add ons. I have had one going on 3 years now and use it 12 months a year and love it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    A third for Sullivan Hardware. He's the biggest BGE dealer in the state. Reserving one of the demo eggs from Egg Fest well save you at least between $100-$150. It should be enough to cover some of the add-ons like stand, tools, etc. They generally use about 50 demo eggs every year.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    They look like they are about the same price to me

You pay the same for the base BGE as you do for the same size Vision but it comes with the stand, side tables, double layer grill, plate setter, cover, electric starter, more heat controls, that are all extra for the BGE. When you add them all up it is almost half the price.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I have the "Professional" C Series. I have no idea what makes it professional but that's what they call it. I got mine from the Fishers Do-It center. Sam's Club has a Vision Grill but it is not the "Pro"

Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    I owned a large BGE for about 10 years. No better grill/smoker made. My now ex-wife (who gave it to me for a birthday present) decided she wanted it back. She and her boyfriend and his 10 y.o. kid from hell came over to pick it up. The boyfriend laid it down in the back of his pick-up and my ex and her BF went in my back yard to get the deluxe stand for the BGE. While they were out of sight, I bet the kid $10. he was not man enough to roll the (my) BGE out of the back of his dad's pick-up. Best $10. bet I ever lost and had the pleasure of watching the new family pick up the pieces of their BGE.
    There's no substitute for a BGE.

Top Bottom