• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    I stopped by Cabelas in Hammond tonight to buy some ammo that they had on sale. I was walking past the AR's they have and saw a DPMS LR-308 Oracle with a $699 price tag. I asked to see it and made sure that the price was good. I filled out the paperwork and went to pay. It rang up $999.99. I told the clerk that the price tag said $699. The manager came over and told he he just looked and the price was $699. I love when people don't know what they are doing. The gun is $999. They have 5 more left if anyone else wants a KILLER DEAL. I might go back first thing in the morning and get all 5....:dunno:

IMG_5269.jpg

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Great Score...

Thats way below wholesale..... Almost makes me want to make the 2 1/2 hr. drive to see if there are any left.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

gfry12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Plainfield
    Wish we had a cabelas in indy they have s&w .380 bodyguard on sale for 349.00. I would be purchasing 2 guns if they were just a little closer.

Last edited:

JJenn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Good deal. I may have to take a ride over there for one of those.
    I wonder if they would let me use thier layaway plan on that.:):
    They even misspelled Oracle in the add.

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    THAT SUCKS!!! I was just there last night. I was in Merrilville on a side job and I HAD to swing up there. Didn't see them. (wasn't looking for another) I would have bought one for sure. I have to go back up next weekend. I'm sure they'll be all gone.

Patience, let me know how you do. I'll call and buy one and pick it up next weekend, if they'll let me do that.

Top Bottom