And it works too!:rockwoot:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    :D Around noon, we called and was told that there were three left and that the price was indeed $699. I even drove out there.

:crying: none left.

But there was hope, they would order it for me. I placed the order.

I just got a call saying that that was a mistake and he (the person calling) wasn't authorized to make that kind of price reduction.

I guess it didn't hurt to try.

:yesway: You hit the big one, Spot Me 2. Even as a dealer, I wanted it at that price.
    so Now I'm sure I got a good deal on 2 of 'em.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rockwoot:

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I had called last Sunday and put one on layaway. Picked it up last night. They let me have it at $699. Looking forward to the range.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Anybody shot this thing yet, I managed to complain a bit that following Monday and got them to agree to order me in one at that price

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Just got shipping confirmation on my order. Parts should be installed later this week.

I need help picking out a scope for this. It will be used for long range work.

What parts did you order? Did you get a replacement trigger? I put a rra two stage match in mine and I love it.

As far as scopes go, if you want an economical long range scope the SWFA super sniper 10X is going to hard to beat and I've also had great luck with the Bushnell 3200 10X (on sale for $150 @ midway).

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I wish there was still a way to pick up one of these at that price. You guys got lucky!

Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    What parts did you order? Did you get a replacement trigger? I put a rra two stage match in mine and I love it.

As far as scopes go, if you want an economical long range scope the SWFA super sniper 10X is going to hard to beat and I've also had great luck with the Bushnell 3200 10X (on sale for $150 @ midway).

Right now I have a carbon fiber free float tube, new butt stock, and grip coming for it. I am still trying to figure out what trigger and scope to use on it.

Top Bottom