Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    Honestly, the kid should'e stayed home in IL. There was nothing but trouble to be found there for him. He found it. But he should've been a better shot, and shot the medic in the face.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    It annoys me to no end that media keep referring the armed citizens defending property as “armed militia”.

Well could it simply be the media calls them "militia" as tacit approval for carrying a [STRIKE]gun[/STRIKE] weapon of war in accordance with the clear reference to "militia" in wording of the Second Amendment?

Rioters are called protesters and anyone defending themselves are called “militia”.

Maybe they need a thesaurus (book not dinosaur) to find the word "patriot".

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Which brings another question about possession and carry. I don't know Wisconsin law here?

Interstate travel as well. There are a host of problems.

Still, for a 17 y.o., I think he did a good job of staying in the fight. Every other threat of this type has ended in a beatdown of the citizen by rioters.

GMediC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2020
    US
    Sadly, that kid just got a life lesson in "mind your own business". I doubt this is the last time that lesson is learned by someone protecting property, particularly property noone asked them to protect (this last part is speculation, but considering he traveled from out of state and is 17).

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Sadly, that kid just got a life lesson in "mind your own business". I doubt this is the last time that lesson is learned by someone protecting property, particularly property noone asked them to protect (this last part is speculation, but considering he traveled from out of state and is 17).

17 year old males aren't known for making great life choices. But as Alpo said, he performed well under pressure.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County

Not making excuses but I would bet some of those "protesters" were from out of state as well.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    This is just a start. Every Democrat controlled city that allows insurrection will see more shootings. The insurrectionists will arm themselves now and the citizens militia/or just armed citizens trying to protect themselves and their property will eventually go at it. It's going to get bloody unless these worthless leaders don't crack down on the insurrection.

When government fails to protect its citizens and their property the citizens have a right to do it themselves.

GMediC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2020
    US
    17 year old males aren't known for making great life choices. But as Alpo said, he performed well under pressure.
    Indeed. He might have a bright future as long as part of it isnt spent with the Wisconsin DOC.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I figure the officers on the street did not know he was the shooter and that was why they didn't take him onto custody when he approached them after the shooting. Good or bad shoot, he apparently shot three people,he is going to send some time with the police.

The mob was screaming at the police to arrest him on the scene and the police appeared to ignore the mob. That will tend to happen when that same mob has been screaming all kinds of nonsense at the police for days on end.

If he goes to trial, he wants 12 me's on the jury, but i think they have to arrest him and sort it out.

I find this so funny it hurts. These are the same people calling for the defunding of the police, but when something doesn't go their way the first people they scream for is... wait for it... THE POLICE!!!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Well, in his favor, he was protecting property against arson if the perp/rioter was going to throw a molotov at the business.

Tell ya what. If he starts a gofundme for legal bills, I'll send him a sawbuck.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I think he did pretty well for a 17 y.o. Maybe he should be allowed to join USMC and the case dropped.

He absolutely can if momma signs for bim and he turns 18 before hes done with basics Crucible... Both of mine were 17 when they took their Oath.

Last edited:

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    image0.jpg

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Interstate travel as well. There are a host of problems.

Still, for a 17 y.o., I think he did a good job of staying in the fight. Every other threat of this type has ended in a beatdown of the citizen by rioters.

The man stayed in the fight for sure... When I was a young man I would have no reservations with going back to back with him..
    But I fear he is in peril as of now.... Look for the gofund for attorney fees...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom