• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I wonder if the NBPP chooses the locations and plans their activities in hopes of some form of conflict that could be the basis of a civil suit? A weird form of long term fund raising (if the suit is successful).
    It's been done. The Westboro "Baptist church" are/were pros at it. They did it for years, a large part of the family/"church" are attorneys. So when they sue for damages and attorney fees they get all of it.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    It's been done. The Westboro "Baptist church" are/were pros at it. They did it for years, a large part of the family/"church" are attorneys. So when they sue for damages and attorney fees they get all of it.
    Since Mayor Joe decided to settle BLM's suit for police using teargas to stop the peaceful protesters from burning down the city, it may be a valid fund raising tactic.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Since Mayor Joe decided to settle BLM's suit for police using teargas to stop the peaceful protesters from burning down the city, it may be a valid fund raising tactic.
    Valid? Not sure I agree. But the WBC proved it could be profitable.

KingLouisIX1250

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I support any lawful 2nd Amendment Assembly but I question the use of a middle school given the added restrictions for firearms.

267404359_5043809692330614_78884517986835177_n.jpg
    Let’s all remember just we’re talking about when they self identify as “black panthers”. Militant marxist racists with little regard for peaceful assembly and a penchant for inciting civil unrest. They will likely agitate and become the poster child event that liberals point to and say “you see, this is what happens” in an attempt to further malign gun owners.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Let’s all remember just we’re talking about when they self identify as “black panthers”. Militant marxist racists with little regard for peaceful assembly and a penchant for inciting civil unrest. They will likely agitate and become the poster child event that liberals point to and say “you see, this is what happens” in an attempt to further malign gun owners.
    They are a fringe group that the ACTUAL Black Panthers want nothing to do with. They are typically at any of the BLM protests I've seen in Indy. BLM is off-limits to criticism by other liberals, therefore are likely protected under that umbrella.

Top Bottom