• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    If I remember correctly, Prosecutor wouldn't file. His identity is well known to IMPD.
    I think he was well known to INGO within a few days of this pic. I'm betting if I had done that the prosecutor wouldn't have declined to file.

Question for you guys: if occupants of the blue truck or anyone who had observed the incident had reported it, would you have pc to pick him up with the video evidence and the report, without charges being filed and warrant issued?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Wow. This wasn't really the nothing burger that we were told it would be, eh?

I wish we had some folks on the scene of this, cameras in hand. I'd have liked to have seen the roads being closed by the protest.

Seems odd that somehow the rioters knew where the acquitted "murderer" lived, yet that wasn't put out as public information?
    Was the man who defended himself at the Indy BLM riots warned?
    Was anybody warned in Brownsburg about road closures, etc?
    But it was. It is 100% typical of numerous peaceful protests in Indy. Brownsburg PD published the road closures and time frame ahead of time. If they followed our lead from the year past, BPD would block the road out of sight of the protestors. It keeps them moving. With $50 you can find anyone on the internet. Not hard.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I think he was well known to INGO within a few days of this pic. I'm betting if I had done that the prosecutor wouldn't have declined to file.

Question for you guys: if occupants of the blue truck or anyone who had observed the incident had reported it, would you have pc to pick him up with the video evidence and the report, without charges being filed and warrant issued?
    Depends. Maybe. But even if he was outright arrested, the Prosecutor will still have to file the charges. Cannot get past that.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Depends. Maybe. But even if he was outright arrested, the Prosecutor will still have to file the charges. Cannot get past that.
    Yep, understand that. But just wondered if picking him up and depositing him in lockup overnight might have helped cool his jets, regardless if the pos prosecutor won't file.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I always pray I do not run across a threat like this twit...I would likely have more affinity to first gear than the ***hole presenting a threat.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    But it was. It is 100% typical of numerous peaceful protests in Indy. Brownsburg PD published the road closures and time frame ahead of time. If they followed our lead from the year past, BPD would block the road out of sight of the protestors. It keeps them moving. With $50 you can find anyone on the internet. Not hard.

So Brownsburg PD approved and closed the roads in front of the home of the man who was acquitted of a crime while defending himself?

Who get's to make that call?

Where did Brownsburg PD publish this information? Why did we not know this in advance?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Where did Brownsburg PD publish this information? Why did we not know this in advance?

It is not difficult to look around and see what is going on once one stops watching "sports", "news", ****book and such and stops expecting everything to be spoon fed down their throats like a robin does to her chicks.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My error.

Apologies for overthinking this "peaceful protest."

Best of luck to the good folks up there!

I'll shut up now.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    My assessment of the human is that if they were wronged and he/she is in the right, and they know they are right, they will stand alone in a timely fashion and state the transgression.

On the other hand, if they are in the wrong or even just not sure they are right, they will mill around for some time stirring up like minded individuals and get a crowd to back them and their beliefs. In other words, "if this many people believe the crap I am spreading then it must be true..."

rwjohnson1965

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Lebanon
    Nice ! It was two white guys doing work in the cemetery when an armed black dude shot and killed one of the workers and the black dude got his clock punched by a white guy who is a hero ! His shooting was crazy accurate and fast according to reports . He did exactly what I think I’d do and that’s call Guy Relford!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Nice ! It was two white guys doing work in the cemetery when an armed black dude shot and killed one of the workers and the black dude got his clock punched by a white guy who is a hero ! His shooting was crazy accurate and fast according to reports . He did exactly what I think I’d do and that’s call Guy Relford!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Never heard any of this. Are you talking about the same case here?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Never heard any of this. Are you talking about the same case here?
    Only thing related is B-Burg. Near-cemetery incident was summer 2020 (??)/passing motorist saved the life of a man being attacked.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    So Brownsburg PD approved and closed the roads in front of the home of the man who was acquitted of a crime while defending himself?

Who get's to make that call?

I was unaware of his acquittal. I think it was a hung jury, awaiting to be retried in Jan. I've seen this done for abortion Dr's, prosecutors, Mayors, police officers. It is not really approval, PD's don't really get to "allow" protests. What usually happens is they get to work with the organizers to allow a protest that works for all parties involved. However, this group doesn't work with the police in organizing it's protests. All they can do is try to keep it smooth for the short time they are marching. After last year, civil suits are looking unfavorably at LE response to planned protests that are ONLY blocking streets for limited durations. The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I wonder if the NBPP chooses the locations and plans their activities in hopes of some form of conflict that could be the basis of a civil suit? A weird form of long term fund raising (if the suit is successful).

Top Bottom