• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You mean the guy frustrated that the DOJ you call his will not procecute those deep staters known to have committed perjury?

Trump's the "top law enforcement officer" according to himself. If his employee doesn't do what he says, he can fire them and hire someone who will.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    “Much evidence” leaned toward Obama? Well, Blago obviously didn’t know that, because it woulda seem odd that he would sit and rot while having knowledge of that evidence. My question is, are you assuming there was much evidence, or do you have a source for that accusation?

Blago rotted because he didn't roll over on anyone. As the gov of illinois, long time political operative and son in law of a very powerful alderman he could have named lots of other names but he didn't. As for the Obama thing if you have the time I am sure you know how to use google.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Blago rotted because he didn't roll over on anyone. As the gov of illinois, long time political operative and son in law of a very powerful alderman he could have named lots of other names but he didn't. As for the Obama thing if you have the time I am sure you know how to use google.

So you have a source, but you're just unwilling to share? Why make me look, if you know where it is and can easily direct it to me?

DangerousDave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Cayuga
    Trump's the "top law enforcement officer" according to himself. If his employee doesn't do what he says, he can fire them and hire someone who will.
    That's the problem with Trump, he fires anyone who doesn't agree with him. So he ends up with a bunch of "yes men" in his employ. Kind of reminds me of the fable "The Emperor has no clothes". I personally think he made a bad choice in pardoning a bunch of white collar criminals. I think in the long term it will cost him some votes. MAGA used to stand for make America great again. It starting to stand for make America grimace again. I voted for Trump and probably will again considering the alternative, but I don't always agree with everything he does.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think Trump would rather have yes men that he can count on to have his back as opposed to back stabbing snakes that slither around behind the scenes plotting to undermine his Presidency.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    So you have a source, but you're just unwilling to share? Why make me look, if you know where it is and can easily direct it to me?
    I have read about that numerous times since it all happened years ago. Seems to me like you are more looking for a debate than looking to find the info yourself but in any case have a great day.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have read about that numerous times since it all happened years ago. Seems to me like you are more looking for a debate than looking to find the info yourself but in any case have a great day.

No, I’m looking to verify your claim. You imply that there was some criminal wrongdoing on Obama’s part. That would’ve been, even by the mainstream media, a story they would most certainly run with. I have no recollection of such allegations from the past. That said, I would naturally assume your source is something from the fringes, and thus difficult to find; hence why I asked for the source. If you cannot provide the source, when asked, out of fear of being challenged on it, so be it.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    No, I’m looking to verify your claim. You imply that there was some criminal wrongdoing on Obama’s part. That would’ve been, even by the mainstream media, a story they would most certainly run with. I have no recollection of such allegations from the past. That said, I would naturally assume your source is something from the fringes, and thus difficult to find; hence why I asked for the source. If you cannot provide the source, when asked, out of fear of being challenged on it, so be it.

Why do you want to challenge me to something, I was just repeating what I had read a number of times many years ago. If you want to believe it was from fringe media, or was written in the sky, or I just made it up than believe or not believe whatever you want.
    There was all kinds or wrongdoing done by Obama that the mainstream media ignored or tried to brush aside over the years this was just one of many. If that is news that you are skeptical of than sorry but you will have to do your own websearching as I am not in the mood to provide you links today.

My only fear is of wasting my time by drawn into a stupid endless argument with you.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why would he be frustrated? He’s the “top law enforcement official,” and can do whatever he wants.

Just stop with the BS. You know as well as I the way it is. But for those playing along at home I will explain.

Trump IS the top law enforcement officer as commander in chief. The attorney general serves at the Presidents pleasure, meaning he can hire and fire. Hiring does take senate consent. The President does not have discretion to hire and fire the permanent government employees in any part of government. The President does not oversee day to day operations of DOJ. The President does not lose his right to free speech because he is elected as some seem to believe..

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why no discussion of all the others Trump granted clemency or pardons too?

Oh, yes, he helped out some people that the media and Trump haters do not want the public to know about...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Just stop with the BS. You know as well as I the way it is. But for those playing along at home I will explain.

Trump IS the top law enforcement officer as commander in chief. The attorney general serves at the Presidents pleasure, meaning he can hire and fire. Hiring does take senate consent. The President does not have discretion to hire and fire the permanent government employees in any part of government. The President does not oversee day to day operations of DOJ. The President does not lose his right to free speech because he is elected as some seem to believe..

No, he is not.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No, he is not.

Since the constitution lays out the structure of government please show who is if not be President?

Can he not hire and fire until he gets what he wants? (Obviously hiring with senate consent.)

Better than I can say it...

Article II of the Constitution assigns the president the roles of commander in chief, head of state, chief law enforcement officer, and head of the executive branch. The president has the sole constitutional obligation to “take care that the laws be faithfully executed,” and is granted broad discretion over federal law enforcement decisions.
    “He has not only the power, but also the responsibility to see that the Constitution and laws are interpreted correctly,” Heritage Foundation scholar Todd Gaziano wrote in 2001.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Not sure what "top law enforcement officer" and commander in chief have to do with each other. Completely different functions. Totally unrelated.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why would he be frustrated? He’s the “top law enforcement official,” and can do whatever he wants.

This is what gets me about Trump. He tweets as though he's complaining about this administration, as if these are passive things to complain about that he's not in charge of. Jeez. Obama had his wing man take care of this kind of ****. Does Trump not understand he's the president? Or what that means? Sheesh.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not sure what "top law enforcement officer" and commander in chief have to do with each other. Completely different functions. Totally unrelated.

President is commander in chief of the military. He's also the chief executive of the government. The Attorney General is the top law enforcement officer. And as the chief executive the AG serves at the President's pleasure. If the AG doesn't carry out the duties at the behest of the president, the president can fire him. Of course there are political consequences for that. But for Trump to tweet complaints about how his own people are performing, as if he's powerless, is to me astonishing.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    My conspiracy docket is full at the moment. Please take a number and we will call you when we've reduced our backlog.

Otherwise, you may immediately speak with my associate in New Delhi.

Top Bottom