• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The president can't fire the employees directly but he can direct those under him to fire them. But then it has to be for cause. If what is alleged is true, it seems some of those people are eligible to be fired without cause.

And I suppose even if he can't fire them, he could re-assign them to storage room B. And take away their stapler. Probably shouldn't do the latter. Things could get heated.

What about moving their comfy little nest of vipers way out west into flyover country. Seems like in the first such move I read about 2/3 of them quit. That seems like a pretty good housecleaning and all nice and legal, too and I doubt it was the people really doing the work who would quit anyway. Probably bureaucrats who would go looking for some new nest of #resistance, so after the first move, institute a hiring freeze at the other agencies

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What about moving their comfy little nest of vipers way out west into flyover country. Seems like in the first such move I read about 2/3 of them quit. That seems like a pretty good housecleaning and all nice and legal, too and I doubt it was the people really doing the work who would quit anyway. Probably bureaucrats who would go looking for some new nest of #resistance, so after the first move, institute a hiring freeze at the other agencies

Well. Okay. But don't make it a swing state. Wouldn't want the transplants to tip the balance of voters.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I'd be shocked if previous administrations had not agreed to terms with unions that would not allow such...

Top Bottom