• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    [video=youtube;yEfgHGo-cm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEfgHGo-cm8&index=66&list=PLACA5D48F62C7F8E8[/video]

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Having spent untold hours involved/attending/watching NASCAR they have totally lost me and most of the real racers I know.

Sad. Very sad.

bwF...sorry man, I just can not stomach the over bearing rules/manipulation anymore. And Stewart going Ford...................:faint:

If Nascar was what it was 20 years ago I would have never left. I love racing. All racing, but not manufactured racing. I love Indycars, sprints, midgets, and silver crown cars. I've even started watching more NHRA .

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I grew up around circle track racing and was a pretty big follower of the sport. I started losing interest in cup racing when they started having to use certain supplied parts like shocks at certain races. And I couldn't stomach the "car of tomorrow" that looked like some crossbreed between a road course car and some kind of drift car. Doesn't help they change the points format so often I can't keep it straight as an occasional viewer.
    All racing is good racing but some forms are better than others. For me, I will stick with Drag Racing

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I grew up around circle track racing and was a pretty big follower of the sport. I started losing interest in cup racing when they started having to use certain supplied parts like shocks at certain races. And I couldn't stomach the "car of tomorrow" that looked like some crossbreed between a road course car and some kind of drift car. Doesn't help they change the points format so often I can't keep it straight as an occasional viewer.
    All racing is good racing but some forms are better than others. For me, I will stick with Drag Racing

The C.O.T. was the end for me.
    Shocks/spring packages......the death rack (inspection) and so on.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    For someone who maybe hasn't followed any local racing nascar might have some appeal. But for those who have been around local series then you can clearly see that it has just become another pay to play spec series. That is one reason we decided to go Outlaw racing

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Rooting for Smoke's man, 19 year old Cole Custer, today in the Xfinity race. Driving a Mustang. ;)

N00172XHSCA-1.jpg

Top Bottom