• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RiNo6589

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2017
    Northeast indiana
    Probably borrowed from one of the 30 onlookers that could have stopped this silly tragedy. I often notice how people much younger than myself, who also work at a fast food restaurant have full sleeve tattoos, and flat screen t.v.'s, that cost more than my damn car...

I'm still wondering how he could afford a 50 cal Desert Eagle. At 22, I could barely afford college

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I'm still wondering how he could afford a 50 cal Desert Eagle. At 22, I could barely afford college

If he had spent it on college he might not have publicly proven his ultimate level of stupid. He should have joined the Army or Marines and learned what it really means to be shot at then he wouldn't have been so eager to create a spectacle by being shot at. He won his stupid prize.

JDG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2017
    LaPorte County
    From what i have read, it was a large encyclopedia. They did test it using a different gun and the bullet went in, but did not come out. No word to what the test gun was though.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    From what i have read, it was a large encyclopedia. They did test it using a different gun and the bullet went in, but did not come out. No word to what the test gun was though.

"I shot it twice with a .25 and it didn't go through...that adds up to .50 right?" :cool:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    [video=youtube;HGNLk3zcO2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGNLk3zcO2g[/video]

[video=youtube;dfoA-G0FVWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfoA-G0FVWY[/video]

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    What's either funny or sad (your choice) is that in the past I have used water soaked phone books to emulate ballistic gel. They were essentially "bulletproof" as the bullet didn't exit the last one. Maybe they saw that and thought everything book related was. I never shot one with a .50 AE though.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    What's either funny or sad (your choice) is that in the past I have used water soaked phone books to emulate ballistic gel. They were essentially "bulletproof" as the bullet didn't exit the last one. Maybe they saw that and thought everything book related was. I never shot one with a .50 AE though.

Keywords. You used multiple phone books which are probably thicker alone than the single book they used. Plus, and this is important, you DIDN'T (I assume) use a human being as a backstop.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Keywords. You used multiple phone books which are probably thicker alone than the single book they used. Plus, and this is important, you DIDN'T (I assume) use a human being as a backstop.
    True and my ex-wife was out of town! LOL (Plus never assume. Google the formation of the word and you'll see why)

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    True and my ex-wife was out of town! LOL (Plus never assume. Google the formation of the word and you'll see why)

I think your ex being out of town just meant she didn't do what this couple did with YOU as the backstop! Haha! I am well aware of the formation of that particular word. I've also lived up to that formation too often!

Top Bottom