• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I think your ex being out of town just meant she didn't do what this couple did with YOU as the backstop! Haha! I am well aware of the formation of that particular word. I've also lived up to that formation too often!

LOL Well said! Pretty much the other way around! Gotta love the free world!

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    "[FONT=&amp]She used a .50-caliber Desert Eagle firearm which authorities recovered from the grass near the house."

I'd be curious to know what the book was...[/FONT]

One of the Reader's Digest Condensed Books. His life is also abridged now. I could say something even more snide, such as the human gene pool having a sudden step function improvement this week, but I won't.

Read in follow-on news that the 19 year old woman was charged with manslaughter, which is most appropriate under the circumstances. I've got a suspicion the prosecutor is going to want to make as notorious an example of her as possible to discourage others from attempting equally idiotic YouTube video click bait (moronic's and imbecilic's IQ ranges are much too generous). It currently knows no bounds. The FAIL in this incident is Gargantuan.

The person I feel the most sympathy for is the one who will conduct the funeral. She's out on bail, which wasn't that high. Her advanced pregnancy was no doubt was a consideration as having her able to post it avoids the natal medical care responsibility and liability. Also enables her attending his funeral. Think about that one for a while. About four decades ago I attended the funeral of a triple murder plus suicide (the murderer). One of the people murdered was his wife. It wasn't a pleasant affair. The barely concealed rage her family had for his was palpable.

John

Last edited:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    So when are they going to upload the video? I'm guessing it would get a ton of views.

It will undoubtedly appear on LiveLeak.com once it's public record and available with the applicable state version of a FOIA request. The local LEA currently has the cameras and their video content.

John

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    YouTube prankster admits killing boyfriend in stunt gone awry - BBC News

Perez pleaded guilty to second-degree manslaughter on Friday.
    Her plea deal entails her serving six months in prison and 10 years of supervised probation.

Just six months in prison for a murder?

Perez aimed a Desert Eagle .50 calibre handgun at the book and pulled the trigger.The couple's three-year-old child and nearly 30 onlookers were watching.
    Perez called 911 to report she had accidentally shot her boyfriend.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    From our very own sporter.

[video=youtube;XGdvHPbNgcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGdvHPbNgcQ&sns[/video]

He's right. They must be using the wrong book.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    6 months. I'm good with that for man slaughter. I think the probation is a little long. Nothing good to come out of it.

Top Bottom