• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Wow, I cant believe the hatred towards gays on this forum. A foru where we fight for rights (2nd amendment) but yet you guys are not ok for gay rights? WTF? Rights are rights, everyone should have rights, even if thats a right you and I dont believe in. As for the ones saying "boy scouts should be able to say who joins" that is discrimination, no way around it. However, they do have a right, if a gay joins and they dont like it, than leave. If you dont like gays, or think its not right, thats fine, but that dont make them wrong. Just like the anti gun libs not liking guns, thats fine, dont mean they are right. Unbelievable. SMH.

I haven't seen any "hatred" on this thread. Because someone disagrees with something is NOT the same as hating. This is a far left strawman when they have run out of logical discussion points.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    If natures design is so perfect why do gay people exist? Why do we see homosexual behavior in other animals? The point that you failed to grasp is that skin color is like homosexuality because one doesn't choose to be black, brown, purple, or gay. They're born that way.

While many or even most gays might be born as such, I know for a fact that some choose to be gay.

No person ever gets to choose his color.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Must of us believe that the Constitution guarantees the Freedom of Association. So a private organization should have the right to discriminate all they want.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. However, as a private organization should I receive a tax deduction for donating to any "charitable organization" that openly discriminates?

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    If natures design is so perfect why do gay people exist? Why do we see homosexual behavior in other animals? The point that you failed to grasp is that skin color is like homosexuality because one doesn't choose to be black, brown, purple, or gay. They're born that way.

To tell you the truth, I have never looked for it, but to each his own.:dunno:

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    The first step to caving into the fake media hype. When will these people learn? They got so huge because of their ideas and rules, now they want to change them? If i had a son i would never allow him into that organization now. the give in and cave on their values. is there any company or organization left that will stand up for what it believes in?

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Simple rule:

"No sexual activity."

Now get back to tying knots and setting stuff on fire.

It's just that simple. Seriously.

Sharpie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    While many or even most gays might be born as such, I know for a fact that some choose to be gay.

If someone chooses to be gay, then they are inherently bisexual. There must be sexual attraction (a physiological arousal response) for both sexes in order to be able to choose one or the other. That's what kills me about people who insist that being gay is always a "choice." They are really admitting that they made the choice to be heterosexual, when they could have just as easily chosen to be gay. More power to them as far as equality goes, but I've got to say that I could never look at a man's hairy butt and find love.

Top Bottom