• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firebrick43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2014
    Warren county
    ---I never argue with a stupid person---they will drag you down to their level----and beat you with experience

My favorite quote!

I am ashamed to say that my membership has lapsed. I need to renew to strengthen the nra.

i agree that bump stocks are grey and gimmicky. I actually can't believe it's taken so long to come to this point.

I will support any red flag law that includes a very STRONG due process. We don't allow people to drive drunk or yell for in a crowded theater. :twocents:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    My favorite quote!

I am ashamed to say that my membership has lapsed. I need to renew to strengthen the nra.

i agree that bump stocks are grey and gimmicky. I actually can't believe it's taken so long to come to this point.

I will support any red flag law that includes a very STRONG due process. We don't allow people to drive drunk or yell for in a crowded theater. :twocents:

4352026-4927658174_981e6cd63e_z.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Fascinating...

spockfascinating.jpg

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    We should still support the NRA even though they do some bone headed moves. They may not be the only pro 2A group but they are the biggest with a big voice for us against the looney left. I’ve been a member from the time I bought my first gun and now a life member. Yeah I felt let down with the bump stock ban stance they took but still will support them. We all need to stick together and stay strong or we will slowly but surely lose.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Interesting. So you're completely ok with killing someone as a legitimate government interest if they "advance". What point? He drives by with a long gun? On the sidewalk? One stop onto school property? The school can have a sniper overwatch and kill him once whatever line you set has been crossed but they can't petition a court to have his firearms removed until he receives mental health treatment, gets back on his medications, and is no longer a threat?

We can lock them up, which removes access to guns since they can't have them in their cell or hospital room and that's fine. We can't prohibit their access to guns while in out patient treatment despite it having the exact same level of due process and evidence requirements?
    I think what im saying is being misunderstood through the internet.
    I don't advocate shooting anyone without a just reason.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    We should still support the NRA even though they do some bone headed moves. They may not be the only pro 2A group but they are the biggest with a big voice for us against the looney left. I’ve been a member from the time I bought my first gun and now a life member. Yeah I felt let down with the bump stock ban stance they took but still will support them. We all need to stick together and stay strong or we will slowly but surely lose.

We should still support them, despite the fact that they continually bend the knee, and do not stand up for the 2A? If everyone would quit funding an organization that parades itself around as the biggest defender of gun rights without actually backing it up, and instead gave their money to legitimate pro-2A groups like GOA and FPC, then those groups could take their rightful place as our true defenders.

The NRA has shown, many times, that they will give in and "compromise" on gun rights. There is no compromise involved in "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

GOA is growing. Almost half as many members as NRA, and while the NRA happily let the government take bumpstocks away, GOA stood its ground and fought. We may have lost the fight, but at least they fought. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Hickock45 just put out a video today announcing that they are cutting ties with the NRA, at least in an official capacity.

[video=youtube_share;NDMhgGYDTWA]http://youtu.be/NDMhgGYDTWA[/video]

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    We should still support them, despite the fact that they continually bend the knee, and do not stand up for the 2A? If everyone would quit funding an organization that parades itself around as the biggest defender of gun rights without actually backing it up, and instead gave their money to legitimate pro-2A groups like GOA and FPC, then those groups could take their rightful place as our true defenders.

The NRA has shown, many times, that they will give in and "compromise" on gun rights. There is no compromise involved in "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

GOA is growing. Almost half as many members as NRA, and while the NRA happily let the government take bumpstocks away, GOA stood its ground and fought. We may have lost the fight, but at least they fought. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Funny how I've never heard of GOA sending reps to our state and help get PRO gun measures passed here. I do know the NRA does however.
    That said i support both. I am an NRA life member and i pitch GOA some money when i can.
    No reason to not support both, but like i mentioned i haven't seen GOA do a dang thing for us here in Indiana at the state level.

Top Bottom