• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I heard a news teaser that said they were playing a game of Russian Roulette "that went horribly wrong."

I submit to the jury, when did Russian Roulette ever go "right"?

(Language Warning) :)

[video=youtube;ZHtQwxKaofk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHtQwxKaofk[/video]

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The arrested Officer is on-duty, but hanging out at home with his partner, the deceased, and others. So, is there a party at his place while he’s at work? The deceased is married but out partying with co-workers in the middle of the night without him/her? What could cause an otherwise normal and functional person to do something like this? I could see alcohol being a factor for some involved, but the on-duty Officer? Either something is being covered up by those involved, or there was a most epic failure in judgment to even hire people with this level of intelligence. Without any evidence of information being withheld, I have to believe it was stupidity.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    When did they change the rules of Russian Roulette? I thought you were supposed to pull the trigger for yourself.
    When a trained, intelligent person points a gun, known to have a round in it, at another person and pulls the trigger I think this is more akin to murder than an oopsie.
    All rules aside, I'm still not buying the Russian Roulette story.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Dont most police use semi-autos now? I always thought Russian Roulette used a revolver. Kind of hard to have the same effect if you are using a semi-auto, isn't it? :)

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    The arrested Officer is on-duty, but hanging out at home with his partner, the deceased, and others. So, is there a party at his place while he’s at work? The deceased is married but out partying with co-workers in the middle of the night without him/her? What could cause an otherwise normal and functional person to do something like this? I could see alcohol being a factor for some involved, but the on-duty Officer? Either something is being covered up by those involved, or there was a most epic failure in judgment to even hire people with this level of intelligence. Without any evidence of information being withheld, I have to believe it was stupidity.

Dont most police use semi-autos now? I always thought Russian Roulette used a revolver. Kind of hard to have the same effect if you are using a semi-auto, isn't it? :)

Once again, more of those, "huh, that's a good question" observations about this event and the information the agency has released. Lots of stuff doesn't add up or make sense.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    As the details dribble out, this situation gets worse and worse. Unauthorized weapons, horseplay, on-duty guys hanging out at home grab-arsing. Makes me wonder if a touch of Judgement Juice wasn't involved? Now a young woman with what could have been a promising career is dead and two other jackalopes are in trouble. AS THEY SHOULD BE. Just too much of what Gen. Mattis calls "dumbassery" and one life and two careers cut short.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    There is no defense for the moron in this latest situation. You cannot be that stupid and hope to hide behind a badge. I'll defend what I see as a mistake which human beings are subject to make but this is completely, 100% unnecessary and beyond forgiveness. He should have never had a badge but I'm not opposed to having one tattooed on the idiot before he goes to prison to ensure he receives what he's got coming.

Top Bottom