• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    So much for Lafayette Police Department taking responsibility for what they did. I am still furious over that press conference.

JUST DAYS BEFORE THEIR COPS SHOT EACH OTHER THE CHIEF OF THE LAFAYETTE POLICE WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER PULLING ON HIS LAPELS TELLING US SERFS HOW WE MAKE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

I am so hot right now, I need to go for walk.
    Oh, I didn’t know she shot back!?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So much for Lafayette Police Department taking responsibility for what they did. I am still furious over that press conference.

JUST DAYS BEFORE THEIR COPS SHOT EACH OTHER THE CHIEF OF THE LAFAYETTE POLICE WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER PULLING ON HIS LAPELS TELLING US SERFS HOW WE MAKE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

I am so hot right now, I need to go for walk.

Oh, I didn’t know she shot back!?

What? There was only one shot fired and it went into a police officer, put there by a police officer. The police shot another police officer.

I think he was referring to how you phrased the above. :):
    Kinda sounds like a firefight.

Longsh0t

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2016
    Evansville
    Obviously an accident but I dont know how you cant say it's not negligent. Also worth stating how times you see muzzeling of their firearms in this video. At least a couple times a pistol was pointed at their partners after the shot was fired.

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    Obviously an accident but I dont know how you cant say it's not negligent. Also worth stating how times you see muzzeling of their firearms in this video. At least a couple times a pistol was pointed at their partners after the shot was fired.

Agreed. Came here just to express my aggravation with this police chief. WTF else is an accident if not negligence or recklessness. Keep you boogerhook off the bang switch. :soapbox:

Longsh0t

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2016
    Evansville
    Sure seem to be some vivid imaginations around here

What part? Not much to have to imagine with 3 different bodycams. It's hard to say what the outcome would have been for anyone in that situation but finger off the trigger to me is second nature. Also I am always aware of where I point firearms and where others are pointing if I can see them.

If you are talking about other posts in this thread then I dont know because I didnt read them all.

Notropis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    NWI
    But hey, there is good news here....just an accidental discharge and not negligent! Oh, and Lafayette can afford dash and body cams but ISP can't? I hate sounding anti cop....I swear I'm not but this is silly and forms a bad overall impression. I'm a fan of the no bovine excrement policy and that's not what I'm sensing here.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    John from Active Self Protection breaks down the video on his YouTube channel. Needless to say, he didn't have a lot of good things to say about the officers' firearms handling or first aid skills.

[video=youtube_share;18AQO5BV9T0]http://youtu.be/18AQO5BV9T0[/video]

Top Bottom