Breaking: Photo Of The New FBI Glock 17M Leaked (IMPD Source)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Any for sale in the classified yet???
    Too early. They all go to Keislers then the ones getting bought back get shipped to a FFL. Besides that, it is costing us $400 with FFL fees to buy them back. There is no real money to make for an individual to sell them. Plus the only thing "cool" about them is they have an IMxxxxPD serial number.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Too early. They all go to Keislers then the ones getting bought back get shipped to a FFL. Besides that, it is costing us $400 with FFL fees to buy them back. There is no real money to make for an individual to sell them. Plus the only thing "cool" about them is they have an IMxxxxPD serial number.

I was talking about the new Glock 17M. :):

I guess you could make a lot of money selling one right now if the general public cannot buy it? :dunno:
    Then all you have to do is to some modifications with a Dremel on a regular Glock 17 so that fellow officers don't notice you're not carrying the new G17M.

45Cat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    I am (impatiently) waiting for good pics of the internals and such like to highlight the differences.

Cat

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I was talking about the new Glock 17M. :):

I guess you could make a lot of money selling one right now if the general public cannot buy it? :dunno:
    Then all you have to do is to some modifications with a Dremel on a regular Glock 17 so that fellow officers don't notice you're not carrying the new G17M.
    I would have to sell if for an amount that would cover my salary for the next 15 years as well as my future legal fees after I'm arrested for theft...that's one expensive gun ;) Oh plus my retirement.....

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I would have to sell if for an amount that would cover my salary for the next 15 years as well as my future legal fees after I'm arrested for theft...that's one expensive gun ;) Oh plus my retirement.....

It's not theft with my plan as you make your own with a regular G17 and a Dremel tool, and give it to the IMPD to replace the "stolen" G17M.
    Theft is when you take something and don't replace it with (almost) the same thing.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I'm hearing that the first guns received by IMPD are going back to glock... Slides coming off during dry fire. Can anyone confirm?

Top Bottom