• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    They will riot unless the officers are immediately led to the town square and hung. Damn the facts.

And even then they may still riot.

^^^This^^^

When I saw them boarding up yesterday I grabbed an extra magazine on my way out the door.

Cops said they identified themselves, but nobody supposedly heard them announce it. The dude inside thought it was a precursor to having the door kicked in by bad people so he shot at the knockers through the door because he didnt hear the announcement.

Well if I was a bad guy wanting to rob another bad guy I might pretend to be the Police.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The press is kinda stoking things a bit. Disappointment happens when expectations exceed reality. I think the press is largely responsible for that.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    The press is kinda stoking things a bit. Disappointment happens when expectations exceed reality. I think the press is largely responsible for that.

Same thing is going to happen in Minnesota, IMO. The cop screwed up, but they set the bar way too high with first-degree murder.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The cop who shot wildly through the window was the only one charged.

Gonna get sporty in Louisville.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hankison could be a scapegoat, but I kinda doubt it. It sounds like all the bullets which ended up in several other apartments was from Hankison's gun. Cameron's coming on in a few minutes to make a statement.

I'm surprised that people haven't started rioting yet. It'll probably work up to that.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Come on. All the potential rioters are at work or school right now.

Waiting to go to work as paid rioters. No need to riot until you clock in and are getting paid.

Sam_and_Ralph_clock.png

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...wherever they are right now, they prefer operating after sundown.

They are busy right now trying to get #BurnLouisville trending on the tweeters.

Funny how Twitter has no trouble taking down vaguely threatening tweets for conservatives but can't seem to block these folks.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I wonder if I could make it down there in time to rescue some of that precious bourbon from the angry hoards about to destroy so much of it.:dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Cameron closed some rumored points. He confirmed it wasn’t a no-knock warrant. The cops announced themselves. No one answered the knock. The subject shot first after the officers breached. They fired back, and were deemed justified. Hankison’s charges were because he fired indiscriminately, going through another apartment. I guess he went to the First Galactic Empire school of stormtrooper marksmanship.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Cameron closed some rumored points. He confirmed it wasn’t a no-knock warrant. The cops announced themselves. No one answered the knock. The subject shot first after the officers breached. They fired back, and were deemed justified. Hankison’s charges were because he fired indiscriminately, going through another apartment. I guess he went to the First Galactic Empire school of stormtrooper marksmanship.

That's not going to be accepted.

You already know the script. Cops shouldn't have been keeping us down in the first place etc.

Culture problem that's just not going to be fixed. Have fun big cities. I'll get my popcorn.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

He not only fired indiscriminately, he fired multiple shots into the building through a window. Moron.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Hankison’s charges were because he fired indiscriminately, going through another apartment. I guess he went to the First Galactic Empire school of stormtrooper marksmanship.

Seems reasonable. There exists a level of incompetance with a firearm so extreme that it rises to the level of criminal, so let the prosecutor make that case if they so choose.

This is NOT what the rioters want, though. They want pig heads on sticks. Wouldn't want to be in Louisville tonight without a plate carrier and an AR.

Top Bottom