• ...and so much more!
  • WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    BuildingWhat? - Home

To help show people Building 7 of how it fell...

NYC CAN World Video Premiere

http://www.youtube.com/v/hHIj9wzbYGQ?fs=1&hl=fr_FR&fs=1 <--- Video HERE!!! update 2:41pm

On the evening of March 6, 1975 more than 11 years after the assassination of JFK, the Zapruder film was aired publicly for the first time ever, allowing millions of Americans to see with their own eyes the brutal tragedy that had unfolded a decade earlier on a sunny afternoon in Dallas. A few seconds of footage refuting the fairytale of a lone gunman changed the way a people thought about the event of their generation, and public outcry led to a new congressional investigation.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    awesome_thread.jpg

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    BuildingWhat? - Home

To help show people Building 7 of how it fell...

NYC CAN World Video Premiere

On the evening of March 6, 1975 more than 11 years after the assassination of JFK, the Zapruder film was aired publicly for the first time ever, allowing millions of Americans to see with their own eyes the brutal tragedy that had unfolded a decade earlier on a sunny afternoon in Dallas. A few seconds of footage refuting the fairytale of a lone gunman changed the way a people thought about the event of their generation, and public outcry led to a new congressional investigation.

So what is this new video supposed to show?

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL

*** : Information Clearing House -* ICH

Eight countries – Britain, Canada, Denmark, France, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway and Russia – have allowed their publicly-owned broadcasting stations to air the full spectrum of evidence challenging the truth of the official account of 9/11.

Riddle me this, Expat- If NIST and Popular Mechanics can successfully answer THIS ONE QUESTION-

WHY DOES THE PENTHOUSE ON WTC7 COLLAPSE FIRST.

the penthouse wasn't on fire. the penthouse was not directly affected by the corner damage on the building.
    so why does it collapse first clear as day on any available WTC7 video?

If I am an insurance claims adjuster and I want to keep my job and I am going up against Lucky Larry on this claim, I would demand an answer to this question. It's not the insurance companies fault if you decide to PULL YOUR OWN BUILDING. and then that opens the flood gates....

who rigged the penthouse? who rigged the building? and then the questions get tougher.

NOT ONLY DID OSAMA BIN LADEN HATE US FOR OUR FREEDOMS, HE ALSO HATED BUILDING 7!!!

The Ultimate 9/11 'Truth' Showdown: David Ray Griffin vs. Matt Taibbi | | AlterNet

Last edited:

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    *** : Information Clearing House -* ICH

Eight countries – Britain, Canada, Denmark, France, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway and Russia – have allowed their publicly-owned broadcasting stations to air the full spectrum of evidence challenging the truth of the official account of 9/11.

Riddle me this, Expat- If NIST and Popular Mechanics can successfully answer THIS ONE QUESTION-

WHY DOES THE PENTHOUSE ON WTC7 COLLAPSE FIRST.

the penthouse wasn't on fire. the penthouse was not directly affected by the corner damage on the building.
    so why does it collapse first clear as day on any available WTC7 video?

If I am an insurance claims adjuster and I want to keep my job and I am going up against Lucky Larry on this claim, I would demand an answer to this question. It's not the insurance companies fault if you decide to PULL YOUR OWN BUILDING. and then that opens the flood gates....

who rigged the penthouse? who rigged the building? and then the questions get tougher.

NOT ONLY DID OSAMA BIN LADEN HATE US FOR OUR FREEDOMS, HE ALSO HATED BUILDING 7!!!

I thought I read on one of those reports that there was a fire burning directly under the penthouse and that is what made it collapse?

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    We had negotiations in NYC that day. Our taxi was right in view if the first plane hitting the WTC. Like being in the movies.

Randall Flagg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    one of the things i find funny about the governments conspiracy theory is it's lack of proof.

for example, they say the fires in the towers burned superhot,BUT according to the tests they ran on the recovered steel, temps got no where near hot enough.

talk about shooting yourself in the foot...lol

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    So we don't know what will be on the video's..yet we are supposed to want to watch them? Better yet, we are supposed to support you in your ideas about something you haven't seen yet? Might be stretching a bit here.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    one of the things i find funny about the governments conspiracy theory is it's lack of proof.

for example, they say the fires in the towers burned superhot,BUT according to the tests they ran on the recovered steel, temps got no where near hot enough.

talk about shooting yourself in the foot...lol

I think the NIST report said the fires hit temps of over 1800 degrees. I used to work in a foundry, that won't melt iron, let alone steel, but I think the girders just had to get hot enough to bend, not melt. Any blacksmiths on here want to chime in?

Randall Flagg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    I think the NIST report said the fires hit temps of over 1800 degrees. I used to work in a foundry, that won't melt iron, let alone steel, but I think the girders just had to get hot enough to bend, not melt. Any blacksmiths on here want to chime in?

what they said, and what the tests came back as are two different things brother.

Only three locations had evidence that the steel reached temperatures above 250oC.

These areas were:

WTC 1, east face, floor 98, column 210, inner web,

WTC 1, east face, floor 92, column 236, inner web,

WTC 1, north face, floor 98, column 143, floor truss connector
    Other forensic evidence indicates that the last example probably occurred in the debris pile after collapse.

Annealing studies on recovered steels established the set of time and temperature conditions necessary to alter the steel microstructure. Based on the pre-collapse photographic evidence, the microstructures of steels known to have been exposed to fire were characterized. These microstructures show no evidence of exposure to temperatures above 600 °C for any significant time.

found in that conspiracy rag(page 6)....

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/NCSTAR1-3ExecutiveSummary.pdf

also interesting to note is the tests done to see what the metal could stand up too totally blows the governments theory out of the water.

it was found that the metal could withstand more then what the government was saying brought it down, for a longer period of time even.(meaning that if the temps the gov lied about were correct, you would still need more time then on 9-11 for a collapse to occur).

Underwriters
    Laboratories performed four tests which incorporated six variables:

1. Truss span: 17 ft or 35 ft
    2. SFRM thickness: 3/4 inch or 1/2 inch
    3. Restrained (unable to flex with expansion) or unrestrained

All four tests incorporated the full design load. In an effort to keep the results scaled for the shorter lengths, the load assigned to them was doubled.

What they found was that
    “All four test specimens sustained the maximum design load for approximately 2 hours
    without collapsing.” (NCSTAR 1, 143)

In the opening pages, NIST confirms that
    “…​
    in all cases, the floors continued to support the full design load without collapse for
    over 2 hours.” (NCSTAR 1, xli)

This surprising admission naturally arouses concern. We must investigate further to determine why this finding that the floors did not collapse in the test was deemed to be irrelevant.

http://journalof911studies.com/volume/2010/Falsifiability.pdf

however i dont really debate 9-11 with anyone anymore, 99% of the people have not done any research except the msm and the popular mech write up.

i talked to one guy in dc who thought the pentagon plane came in at around 100 mph to hit the pentagon, once i told him it was flying at full speed, he then realized how stupid it was to imagine that a jumbo jet could fly that low with the ground effect, not to mention NOT blow out any eardrums on the interstate when it was only 30 feet overhead.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom