• ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Let me simplify actually.

Eddie, Let Printcraft jump on your shoulders. Good.
    Blackhawk2001 Jump on Printcraft's shoulders.

No problem....
    now let me roundhouse kick Eddie in the head....... (steel failing, not melting) :)

And then the government investigates and determines that a fire made me fall. :D

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Let me simplify actually.

Eddie, Let Printcraft jump on your shoulders. Good.
    Blackhawk2001 Jump on Printcraft's shoulders.

No problem....
    now let me roundhouse kick Eddie in the head....... (steel failing, not melting) :)

Actually, to make this analogy work, I would be standing on Printcraft's shoulders holding a bag of cement over my head; the cement bag is balanced on a small ledge and I'm keeping it steady. Then Lars breaks both of my legs and the cement bag falls on top of us all...

Randall Flagg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    There are many reasons why the story does not work.

my biggest one is that the governments report only goes up to the start of the collapse, and then stops.

it does not explain the motions of the collapse at all.

2. no one has been able to get the weight of each floor on the damaged top half of the building, so ASSUMING that the weight was enough to do this and that is just that, assuming.

from the governments story, it sounds like the upper block of both towers just crashed right thru the bottom floors(that offered barely any resistence) and what happened to the top floors? surely they would be seen piled up at the top of both buildings?

UNLESS they were destroyed in mid air, which is what all that concrete dust was(and physics as well) the physics part is easy, if the bottom floor of the upper block had enough force to crush the top floor of the lower block, would the bottom floor of the upper block not be crushed as well? so after 20 floors would the top block not be crushed to nothing?

speaking of which, how much mass was ejected OUTSIDE the footprint of the buildings? 10%? 60%?

fema has it at close to 80%.

how can 20% of the upper blocks mass cause the lower, undamaged, stronger built lower half to collapse without even a pause?

again, if there was a raging inferno, how come tests came back that said there was no raging inferno.

and btw, the way a building is built with center of gravity and all that, it would be the hulk on the bottom and pee wee herman on the top guys.

Top Bottom