• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Here's my current two... When money isn't so tight I'd like to replace the MSAR with a real Steyr after getting my hands on one at the NRA convention.

1NJLxgp.jpg

Have a timney in the tavor, pretty amazing trigger. Had a weak reset once the first few rounds I shot, but I haven't had any further issues. The reset force feels almost excessive at times so I'm not sure what happened.

5CcZ5Nw.jpg

Last edited:

never2big

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2014
    portage
    This is about the only thread i don't have a pic that i could post.:(. Though i do have a ps90 on the way and i would like a tavor in the future.

Jake226

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 7, 2012
    Bloomington
    Trader that Tavor is nasty. Gotta be the coolest thing I've seen in a while. Just started thinkin about a Bullpup, hadn't seen a Tavor with the keymod set up until yours. Let the saving begin...

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    OK, my turn to play... Here's my 18" Tavor, converted to left hand with Vortex Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24 scope riding on 1.5" high Burris Signature XTR rings. The rings are a new product release which I was waiting on to get this rifle into action. It will be interesting to see how the inserts in the rings work out. I started by canting the scope the minimum amount (0 MOA up front, raised 5 MOA rear).

IMG_20160225_10258.jpg

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Hey I'm looking for a bullpup kit for my Catamount Fury 1 does anyone know any other kits than the Kushnapup conversions?

These guys (Center Balanced Systems) have a couple of options for Saiga-12. I think you generally have to get in their work queue and wait for the product to be produced as ordered.
    Saiga

Jet19912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2016
    Fishers
    His demeanor seemed to insinuate that he wasn't sure and didn't want to assume responsibility. I might just buy the kit and see if it fits.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus

Front backup sight adjustable for windage & elevation with tritium insert.

and one of the niftier features "Hmm these looks like buttons, I wonder what happens...":

Top Bottom