• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    I had a glock sticker on my truck got pulled over by a state cop and the first thing he asked me in a ****ty voice was "WHERE IS THE GUN" "uhh how would you know I have a gun" "your sticker on the back, now WHERE IS THE GUN" and he proceeded to take my gun, run it, and then make me stand OUTSIDE my truck like I was a killer

I go low profile now.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'd be more worried about people breaking into the car with the Glock sticker on the back window. Just seems more likely to make you a target.
    This has always been my thought, why advertise to others? It could just be enough to get your vehicle broken into.
    I agree 100% and that's why I have a stack of NRA stickers collecting dust on my dresser.
    I've had NRA license plate frames on my cars for the past 25 years. Some have also had NRA stickers in the windows in addition to the NRA license plate frames.

I don't think I've ever been targeted by anyone, never had any of my cars broken into. Never had an officer during a traffic stop ask to search my cars, ask if I was carrying a weapon, etc.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Absolutely have the INGO sticker on the rear window. My hubbie added an "Insured by Smith & Wesson" plate cover to my car recently...I have found that it reduces the amount of tailgating.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I was thinking of putting some sort of decal on my car like a Ruger sticker, INGO, 2ND... But would having something related to firearms on my car make me more likely to be pulled over by a LEO? Right now, no one can tell that my hobby is firearms - all they can tell is that I must be a moron because I'm a Cubs fan... sigh... maybe in another 100 years they'll break that curse!

anyway... thoughts?

Not to change the subject (just a joke), do you know what a castrated bear and the World Series have in common ... no Cubs.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Some people are to damn paranoid. Your more likely to have your car broken into if you leave things of value in the open. I have had a **** on gun control sticker on my Jeep for 3-4 years. I have never been pulled over, and no one has broken into my Jeep.

Consider yourself fortunate.
    Some badguys are observant and determined.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I have Kalashnikitty on a side window, but that's kind of a cute thing that doesn't really say much, then I have INGO on the tail, but I figure you have to be pretty much an insider to get that one. Only bumperstickers I put on that car are magnetic. Got one I designed for the "Tar/Feathers '12" campaign.

unionblue19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Beside how many cops would know what INGO would stand for or even give two seconds look for a sticker that say INGO? Then if he did look would he understand what it means real quick?

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Just don't be like this guy and make yourself look like an idiot...

bumperfail.jpg

This picture reminds me of the hypocrite idiot I saw driving around 465, about 80MPH, in a gigantic Expedition, with an environment plate, and several "save the planet" stickers on the back.

I had to laugh.

ipswervy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Somewhere Indiana
    They say if a LEO takes his car home it will deter crime in his neighborhood. What it actually does is tells the thief to brake in next door, a LEO lives in this house. Where can I get a INGO sticker to go with the rest of my gun stickers, no harm in letting a criminal know he's not welcome.

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    I've got a glock sticker on one side and a s&w sticker on the other and in the middle my nra decal. Never has brought me any problems. Of course that doesn't mean it won't. I mean a car sticker imo is for showing what you support or believe (sometimes none of that lol). I'm proud to show my support for firearm ownership. Also, I have had cops behind me numerous times over the years, never once have I been pulled over.

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    Personally, I won't advertise. I would never put a sticker on my truck that says "I carry cash", "I have expensive things" or whatever. The sticker doesn't say it, but for those who think about it and can read between the lines.....

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    American Flag, INGO and Major League Infidel sticker on my car. Wife has an INGO sticker on her car. No problems, break-ins or police harassment for either of us. What are we doing wrong?

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Gadsden flag and INGO sticker on mine for a couple years now. Never had any problems, just some thumbs up from other drivers from time to time.

Top Bottom