• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I disagree sir.

This is an over reaching government coming in and claiming something that is not theirs.
    Then after the claim was made, said tyrannical government issuing false statements, interest accumulation, and erroneous fees.

Mr. Bundy gave these BLM boys the two finger salute 20 years ago, and continues to do so.

This would be the equivalent of a violent felon's family informing you that xyz area of your police patrol is now theirs. In order to patrol their area, you must pay a patrol fee. You don't recognize their authority to xyz area.

Mr. Bundy has done the same. He has refused to be a slave and subject to a tyrannical government and refuses to recognize any authority the feds claim they have....

Now that the BLM has illegally invaded the Bundys' properties, stolen livestock, and destroyed several head of the Bundys'' cattle, the BLM is nothing more than treasonous redcoat felonious goons.

Not theirs? How so? The courts seem to think it's theirs. So you're saying this isn't public property, but rather Mr. Bundy's property to do with as he pleases?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Or maybe they will get slaughtered like the branch dividians ?!
    And no one will give a ****

Who knows anything can happen

If there was wireless live streaming back then, Waco would have went down much different after the public heard the cries of babies and their mothers burning to death thanks to federal agents' aggression.

Things are much different today. Society is in much more turmoil after all these needless wars and the poverty our government has pushed us into.
    It's a never ending list of ever more horrific abuses of power, lack of accountability, and bureaucracy.

I haven't ran into a single person on the street who has a kind word to say about any politician or our government in the past couple years. The majority are about a step away from being ready to fight.

cWIQrDl.jpg

If that doesn't bring things home for you, I don't know what will.

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    The land in question is owned by the state of Nevada. This explains why the fed wants it. Infowars maybe wack half the time , but these memoranda are from the BLM;
    » Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! .

Some members here thought that the some of us were crazy when saying are government was buying all the ammo for bad reasons. Looks like they are, and we're the reason.

It is time for a real militia, like we had in 1775. What we have for government doesn't work anymore,and we're struggling with the same tyranny our forefathers did then.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The land in question is owned by the state of Nevada. This explains why the fed wants it. Infowars maybe wack half the time , but these memoranda are from the BLM;
    » Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! .

Some members here thought that the some of us were crazy when saying are government was buying all the ammo for bad reasons. Looks like they are, and we're the reason.

It is time for a real militia, like we had in 1775
    . What we have for government doesn't work anymore,and we're struggling with the same tyranny our forefathers did then.

Good luck with that. Today "militia" basically means a bunch of old fat guys that like to shoot guns, eat brats, and complain. I'm looking forward to joinin' up.

But back on topic, how does this property belong to the state of Nevada, if the federal govt has been, for years, charging for it's use? Bundy paid out to the feds for years until he decided he didn't want to anymore.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Good luck with that. Today "militia" basically means a bunch of old fat guys that like to shoot guns, eat brats, and complain. I'm looking forward to joinin' up.

But back on topic, how does this property belong to the state of Nevada, if the federal govt has been, for years, charging for it's use? Bundy paid out to the feds for years until he decided he didn't want to anymore.

You have never heard of the federal government usurping power?

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona

That is complete nonsense that every ammunition manufacturer, including Steve Hornady has denounced time and time again. It's only the Alex Jones's and Glen Beck's of the world who actually believe in that crap, and keep that foolish myth circulating. If all of the ammo the government is "buying up" is broken down over delivery time, and the number of people contained in those agencies, it adds up to only a few hundred rounds per person per year.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    This is an over reaching government

The "free market" solution never worked.

Without BLM, the land would be a dustbowl. Graziing was a huge issue in the late 1800's early 1900's. The lands were being ruined and what little land was left was fought for between ranchers in armed battles. The federal government took over grazing rights on public (some of which was in states that didnt exist at the time) to prevent ranchers killing each other and destroying the land.

Mr. Bundy paid his fees for years without a peep about the land being "in his family". He's been getting a free ride for 20 years and not the gravy train has left the station. Theres a reason other ranchers and the ranching industry are not standing by him.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace

THE BUNDY DAUGHTER SPEAKS OUT ON GOVERNMENT TERRORISM AGAINST HER FAMILY! (Nevada Rancher)

I think you're missing the point. I think that you're assuming the feds / BLM have the authority and or validity to own said land. Mr Bundy cares not who claims ownership. He sees his family and the state as the rightful owners. As such, this is more about fighting the control and over reach of a continually over reaching government.

Any one of us here would do the same that Bundy has - stand your ground and ask for help - if our family way of life was to be simply snuffed out because xyz suit wearing politician said so.

This is Cowboys vs indians all over again. The indian doesn't recognize the authority.

Beyond your hangup of what the feds claim they own, there's a ton of other issues here:

-over use of physical force
    -intimidation
    -first amendment zones
    -trespassing on Bundy property
    -destruction of private property
    -possession of stolen property
    -kidnapping / criminal confinement
    -extortion
    -illegal search and seizure
    -illegal road block / traffic stops / unlawful detainment
    -cell towers going black
    -foreign BLM agents
    -why FOREST RANGERS have full auto M4 battle rifles and body armor
    -Harry Reid, Reid Jr, and the Chinese
    -BLM and fracking contracts
    -Desert tortoise is bs

RLC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Greenville IN
    It's not about some trumped up back taxes or a dam turtle. Your government wants it's citizens off many "public lands". It's about money, fracking and mining. And NO the BLM doest not maintain or improve many of these lands. The ranchers do. And guess what we can hunt many of these same public lands. If it's truly Public Land. I want the government thugs off it not the ranchers. The BLM doesnt need attack dogs, snipers, firearms and 200 + LEOs because of some wandering cattle. I can't understand how any self respecting LEO would accept such duty.....

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    It's just a coincidence that Harry Reid's son is a lobbyist for the CHINESE firm that wants to build a solar power plant on these same public lands. Good luck hunting or hiking there after they build that.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    It's not about some trumped up back taxes or a dam turtle. Your government wants it's citizens off many "public lands". It's about money, fracking and mining. And NO the BLM doest not maintain or improve many of these lands. The ranchers do. And guess what we can hunt many of these same public lands. If it's truly Public Land. I want the government thugs off it not the ranchers. The BLM doesnt need attack dogs, snipers, firearms and 200 + LEOs because of some wandering cattle. I can't understand how any self respecting LEO would accept such duty.....

They must go home at night feeling very brave and proud.

evsnova74

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Near-east Indy
    He's the last man standing, there are no neighbors left to "cheat". Whatever you do, don't actually learn what's going on by *gasp* reading links posted or anything.

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    The federal government has been seizing land for many years. They have been seizing our property and income for many years. They have been seizing our rights a little at a time for many years. It's just escalating so fast now that more people are noticing it. The government has been harassing farmers and groups of people getting together to provide healthy food. They have been training us how to be good citizens for a long time. They started training the children in the sixties, first in the cities and now in rural America. They own the school system. They taught us well because now people accept the federal government's excuses to stop farming by using the smelt in California or the desert tortoise in Nevada. There is little opposition and then they move on to the next "crisis" to fulfill their agenda. Whether they use an endangered species, minorities, or homosexuals, they remove someone's rights to provide rights to whatever their cause happens to be at that time. We lose freedom and they gain power and control with every victory. Obamacare will give them enough control to allow them to tell us what we can and can't eat. After all, they are paying for our health care. They are already working on dietary guidelines for federal workers; that was on Fox News yesterday.

The NWO will never allow conservatives to control our government. There will probably be a crisis big enough to provide an excuse for the government to protect the children, spotted owls, minorities, and their pocketbooks. If you haven't noticed, the changes are happening faster and faster.

They won't stop so our guns have to go. A few shots fired in Nevada would be a great reason for gun control.

Agenda 21 = They don't want us to own property, especially farm ground. The farms are always taken first. If they control the food supply, they control the citizens. For about 3 years now I have been contacted by the USDA and asked if I am growing small grain on my property. First they sent a rep to my home, then called my home many times, contacted me during the census and asked me again (I was told it was the law and they would not stop contacting me), sent another rep out after the census, and this week I have another letter asking again. Why do they care? They want to know where the small grain is stored for a reason. They can take it when they need it because Obama signed the Natural Resources Preparedness Order on March 16th, 2013. They are prepping.

Rawsome Foods Raided AGAIN by SWAT | Food Renegade

Texas Police Hit Organic Farm With Massive SWAT Raid

SWAT raid on food co-op called ?entrapment?Leaked Memo Uncovers Obama Administration Land Grab | The Pulse- of Colorado Farm BureauDEMINT: White House land grab - Washington Times

Obama Plans 10 Million Acre Land Grab | Uncommon Sense

U.N. Agenda 21 To Seize 17.8 Million Acres From Missouri and Arkansas, Please Help Stop This Land Grab | Alternative

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

That is complete nonsense that every ammunition manufacturer, including Steve Hornady has denounced time and time again. It's only the Alex Jones's and Glen Beck's of the world who actually believe in that crap, and keep that foolish myth circulating. If all of the ammo the government is "buying up" is broken down over delivery time, and the number of people contained in those agencies, it adds up to only a few hundred rounds per person per year.

Now calm down. I don't think that the gov is conspiring to buy up all the ammo to cause shortages. I took it that he meant that the government was buying the ammo to use on citizens.

My problem with it, and I think more what Racechase1 was getting at, is that the government needs the number of armed agents to require that much ammo in the first place. I can see a clear rationale for the traditional federal police agencies needing armed agents: FBI, BATFE, Secret Service, etc. But Department of Education? Really? IRS, SSA, EPA, BLM? Why do regulatory agencies need their own police force? When someone breaks the law, can't they work with real police to do the enforcing? I presume that the BLM agents are armed so that they can do much of what they're doing now.

If the rancher is breaking federal law, bring charges against him and have the FBI arrest him. So why are they killing his cattle? Probably the tin-foil hat website got this one right.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Here's another kicker....

A TFR has been issued for a 5 mile radius around the Bundy ranch, up to 3000 ft.

This means no news choppers or private aircraft can see what the BLM is doing on a grand scale.

The only aircraft allowed by the FAA flight restrictions?

BLM AND MILITARY SUPPORT AIRCRAFT.

Wake up people. The game of poker is finally being played in public view. We are seeing how many jokers are in the governments hands.....

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    He's the last man standing, there are no neighbors left to "cheat". Whatever you do, don't actually learn what's going on by *gasp* reading links posted or anything.

he's the last man standing because everybody else left like they were supposed to...they continue to pay for grazing rights yet he has been grazing for 25 years without paying a dime.

Top Bottom