• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I don't know about you, but I'd prefer to address the problem before we get to the last box of Twinkies. Resources are going to get scarce and I'd rather have less people to take the available resources.
    I'm betting that this reasoning doesn't extend to any kind of energy issues that we may have in the future. Surely we will never run out of fossil fuels.

The fact that they consume resources that would better go to citizens of this country is just blatantly apparent, at least to most.

What resources are you talking about? Are you seriously suggesting that we might run out of food in the United States? And how does it "go to citizens," anyway? I thought we lived in a captalistic society here.

I tell you what, one only has to watch the news to figure out that we'd be a lot better off trading some of our deadbeat "citizens" for a few illegal immigrants who actually appreciate the opportunities here. A moron who was born and raised here who can't seem to compete for resources with a man who knows a few words of English and just got here, well, they deserve to go hungry. Regardless of where their mother popped them out.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I'm betting you don't have the same kind of fervent respect for laws regarding gun control, marijuana, etc.

But here's the thing - as a US citizen, whether or not I have respect for the law matters not. If I break those laws, there is probably going to be substancial negative consequence.

The illegals breaking our laws entering the country don't face the same negative consequences. They are met by an accommodating federal government and given services and shelter, and distributed throughout the country to absorb other communities services.

Yes, many are searching for a better life, and we can all respect that, but I'm betting your views of them might be different if you lived in a small border community that was being overrun by the illegals.

They are predicting 18,000 per day by the end of the month. Do you think that's sustainable?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm betting that this reasoning doesn't extend to any kind of energy issues that we may have in the future. Surely we will never run out of fossil fuels.

What resources are you talking about? Are you seriously suggesting that we might run out of food in the United States? And how does it "go to citizens," anyway? I thought we lived in a captalistic society here.

I tell you what, one only has to watch the news to figure out that we'd be a lot better off trading some of our deadbeat "citizens" for a few illegal immigrants who actually appreciate the opportunities here. A moron who was born and raised here who can't seem to compete for resources with a man who knows a few words of English and just got here, well, they deserve to go hungry. Regardless of where their mother popped them out.

Known oil reserves have done nothing but grow my whole life.

Strawman…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If you're gonna pick and choose which ones you respect, that's a good question.

Let me guess...everything you don't like is "unconstitutional."
    Yes sir, it is. Just as federal control of border security is constitutanal and the feds is derelict to follow the constitution and constitutional laws…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't know about you, but I'd prefer to address the problem before we get to the last box of Twinkies. Resources are going to get scarce and I'd rather have less people to take the available resources.
    Besides which, they simply do not deserve to be here. They haven't followed the process necessary to enter legally, don't have a proven means of supporting themselves or extended family already here who would take responsibility for them and have not been vetted for useful skills or ANY desire to assimilate or become a citizen or contribute meaningfully to the well being of the country

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

There's a fantastic argument. We have bad people here, so let's just allow all the bad people from everywhere else to come here free of charge and give them tons of free stuff because reasons... :rolleyes:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    There's a fantastic argument. We have bad people here, so let's just allow all the bad people from everywhere else to come here free of charge and give them tons of free stuff because reasons... :rolleyes:
    Yes, that's exactly what I said.

:rolleyes:

A lot of them are bilingual, which makes them about 100% more useful to our nation than a native who can't even read and comprehend his own language.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I'm betting you don't have the same kind of fervent respect for laws regarding gun control, marijuana, etc.
    I have the same level of disgust for every law not enforced equally every day. When picking and choosing is allowed, it makes the rest irrelevant. Law enforcement ends up being reduced to tossing a dart at a wall of laws to see which one is important today. If we have laws that can be justified as to why they are not being enforced, then we have a law or laws that need to be scrubbed from the books immediately.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yes, that's exactly what I said.

:rolleyes:

A lot of them are bilingual, which makes them about 100% more useful to our nation than a native who can't even read and comprehend his own language.

Apples and oranges. As someone said above, they are illegals and don't belong here, full stop. The people who are citizens of the country don't have a need to pass an intelligence test. There are plenty of stupid people in other countries and there are plenty of stupid people illegally coming to this country. Not sure what that has to do with anything. They still don't belong here, no matter how smart they are or how many languages they speak, or how many citizens here are dumb.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I just dont understand,everyone can see all this BS going on.
    But there is no talk about impeaching this dumba$$.
    If Trump sneezed wrong there where impeaching.
    Biden should be impeached for willful failure to enforce federal immigration laws. It is the Constitutional duty of the Executive branch to faithfully execute them.

I have no doubt that this administration would do all it can to enforce federal gun control laws. Seems to me the federal government is choosing which laws to enforce and respect.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Border States just want the Federal government to enforce federal immigration laws.

There is such a thing called the Immigration and Naturalization act. Migrants illegally entering the country without going through the proper channels outlined by Congress are breaking the law and the Federal government is duty bound to prevent them from doing so instead of encouraging more illegal entry though agenda driven lack of enforcement policy.

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Biden should be impeached for willful failure to enforce federal immigration laws. It is the Constitutional duty of the Executive branch to faithfully execute them.

I have no doubt that this administration would do all it can to enforce federal gun control laws EXCEPT AGAINST HUNTER BIDEN. Seems to me the federal government is choosing which laws to enforce and respect.
    Fixed it for you.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    1649866898854.png

Top Bottom