• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    To clarify, I am not being called to testify in the triple homicide case. These are separate charges related to serious violent felon in possession of a firearm.

And yes, I have spoken to an attorney, albeit informally at this point.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    To clarify, I am not being called to testify in the triple homicide case. These are separate charges related to serious violent felon in possession of a firearm.

And yes, I have spoken to an attorney, albeit informally at this point.

good i'll assume they want to ask you questions about your stolen gun, like is it yours? when was it stolen? when did you notify law enforcement it was stolen?..."what could you have done to stop it from being stolen????"

let me tell you about the time I was threatened with a subpoena, I work part time at a gun shop, have for years, and the owner of the shop called me, and asked me to come to the shop, he needed to talk to me, a criminal defense "bottom dwelling scum sucker that feeds on the slime and filth of humanity" (more commonly called a lawyer) had come to the shop, turns out I had sold two handguns to a felon, (yes two handguns that's important), so it turns out johnny felon (not his real name, but it should have been) came in and bought a handgun from me, filled out the paperwork, (lied on the form about being a felon) and I called nics for his background check. guess what...yep he passed! awesome right!...WRONG!!!! johnny felon then decided to buy a second handgun, so I added it to the same 4473, and since he purchased 2 handguns within a 1 week timeframe, I had to do the multiple handgun sale form, and fax it off the both the batfe, AND the local police department.

the next business day, batfe called and asked if johnny felon had possession of both handguns, the owner of the shop said yes (I work m-f at my regular job), they told him he was a felon and couldn't own firearms, so idk if it was local pd, or batfe that arrested him, but he was arrested, and his defense scumbag (I mean lawyer) came to the shop got a copy of the 4473 with my signature on it, got my name, address, phone number, and told the shop owner that I should expect a subpoena. it never came, I never went to court, but that's the kind of bs that makes me hate lawyers!

tl;dr
    felon buys gun, fbi ok's the transfer, atf says no he cant own one!, felon's lawyer tried to blame ME for selling his client guns!

be careful, good luck, please keep us posted

oh just to clarify, if jhonny felon had only bought one hand gun, or 1 handgun and a long gun, I wouldn't have had to do the multiple sale form, and he wouldn't have been arrested (aint that some :poop:!)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Because he'll be in a courtroom with federal prosecutors and ATF agents. Neither are to be trusted.

I am being called as a witness by the Assistant US Attorney. I didn't really make that part clear in my update. It's the defense attorney for the accused that I will need to be more concerned with.

I also forgot to mention the gun didn't look to be in terrible condition. Tough to tell from a crappy enlarged photo printed on an office printer. It did look like one side of the grip was cracked, but those can be replaced.

I asked about timing to get it back. The ATF guy said best case scenario was probably 3-4 years depending on appeals and what the prosecutor wants to do with it. He did say he would take good care of it for me. :D

Last edited:

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I remember a case on here where someone stole a gun in plain view out of a car and it came back on the guy, and it was decided the thief/shooter shouldn't have taken it out of the car.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Well, I'm down in London Kentucky. I met with the Assistant US Attorney this afternoon. I'm scheduled to testify tomorrow.

Depending on when things wrap up, I may get a chance to swing by Falls City Firearms on the way back home.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well, I'm down in London Kentucky. I met with the Assistant US Attorney this afternoon. I'm scheduled to testify tomorrow.

Depending on when things wrap up, I may get a chance to swing by Falls City Firearms on the way back home.

Good luck, MC.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Make up your mind, where the hell are you? :dunno:

tcause17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2019
    Sellersburg
    Wow that is crazy! I had a few stolen from a home break-in a few years ago. I'd love to get them back someday, but hopefully not because they were used in a crime and recovered...

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis

I always got a good steak there at Shiloh steakhouse on the way to Tennessee.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    When you stop by and see Rick, make sure to check out the saddle he has. Also get someone to distract him and use the computer to post something from him on INGO.

Oh, and bring him a ream of paper too!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    When you stop by and see Rick, make sure to check out the saddle he has. Also get someone to distract him and use the computer to post something from him on INGO.

Oh, and bring him a ream of paper too!

That's some old-school hacking right there!

Top Bottom