Can any of you IMPD guys serve a warrant?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I'll send you a gift card since I know you lawyer types don't do anything for free.

And I understand your intent, but I don't believe any rules were violated.

Damn near choked on my Dr. Pepper, I wasn't ready for the gift card comment.

I oddly find a lot of humor in this thread.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Damn near choked on my Dr. Pepper, I wasn't ready for the gift card comment.

I oddly find a lot of humor in this thread.

Gift card sounds like a bribe to me. Or at the least a clear violation of ethical standards.

Can we get a ruling on this?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Whoever sent the notice of deposition.

I have never been depo'd for a warrant arrest. I get if this was an outright, but for a warrant?

"I came into contact with Joe Bob who had an active warrant out of <where>, court XXX, under cause number XXX. I arrested Joe Bob based on this warrant. The above facts and information occurred in the county of Marion, state of Indiana." End report.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I have never been depo'd for a warrant arrest. I get if this was an outright, but for a warrant?

"I came into contact with Joe Bob who had an active warrant out of <where>, court XXX, under cause number XXX. I arrested Joe Bob based on this warrant. The above facts and information occurred in the county of Marion, state of Indiana." End report.

I'm sure the "Joe Bob" Randy wants us to find will have more than just the warrant.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Lol. There are several INGO law experts that need that book, and none of them are lawyers.

The same as some cops not knowing gun laws but thinking they are experts on it and jamming gun owners up and to later get their city sued. (Evansville for reference) people think they know things they really don't sometimes. I don't really see it as a problem when it's just a person on the internet doing it but it is when it's public servants that can take freedom away. Besides that's why we have lawyers on ingo, to tell everyone else they are wrong.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm not trying to get him to do/not do something, just payment for services rendered.

I wonder if Crystal or Methany would take a gift card?

25027.png

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    The same as some cops not knowing gun laws but thinking they are experts on it and jamming gun owners up and to later get their city sued. (Evansville for reference) people think they know things they really don't sometimes. I don't really see it as a problem when it's just a person on the internet doing it but it is when it's public servants that can take freedom away. Besides that's why we have lawyers on ingo, to tell everyone else they are wrong.

Isn't telling people they're wrong the first and highest purpose of a lawyer?

Top Bottom