Can any of you IMPD guys serve a warrant?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm sure the "Joe Bob" Randy wants us to find will have more than just the warrant.

Sure, which is where the outright could come in. I'm assuming whoever served the warrant would gather their own info for PC, though, just like an anonymous tip on a certain car, etc.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I wonder if Crystal or Methany would take a gift card?

25027.png

No one would ever meet, much less run the streets with the likes of Crystal or Methany if they weren't friends with Maryjane first. Maryjane is a gateway friend.

UTL

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2015
    Central Indiana
    Sure, which is where the outright could come in. I'm assuming whoever served the warrant would gather their own info for PC, though, just like an anonymous tip on a certain car, etc.

What? You mean like we have Laws and SOP's to abide by? GTF out of here.......DEPO on a warrant made me chuckle.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm glad I could be here for you.

Unfortunately since I'm not a site supporter, I can't seem to get in all the goodness even though it seems to appears all on one line when I edit it.

In any case stay safe out there. Without you I won't have any wisdom to put in my signature.

Last edited:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Yup, this is my gig (+K9). Shoot me the info if this hasn't been taken care of and I'll put one of my teams on it.

We have this one new, older guy who LOVES doing dope and warrant arrests. He's kind of a badass...

Good thing you and UTL are around, IMPD obviously never arrests anyone on warrants and the guy would never be brought to justice.

Top Bottom