Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    I really want to.

I need the ideal setting though.

I think I could walk through broad ripple from McDonalds

To college ave..bout 1/2 mile.

Anyone volunteer to video from the other side of the street?

Of course you would have to come to my defence with legal
    Terminology to help get me out of my police predicament.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I really want to.

I need the ideal setting though.

I think I could walk through broad ripple from McDonalds

To college ave..bout 1/2 mile.

Anyone volunteer to video from the other side of the street?

Of course you would have to come to my defence with legal
    Terminology to help get me out of my police predicament.
    As previously stated. As long as it's legal you can carry but you should atleast be prepared and know how to handle yourself and be confident in your position if you have any interaction whether it be good or bad.

1nthechmber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    finally......oh hell yeah.

You take the north sidewalk, and I'll OC my handgun down the south sidewalk to College and we'll see who gets more attention. :D

Ha ha cool bro.when?

But I see people oc'n pistol as ll the time.....

I'll take the North w/my AK,and you take the south with a mini gun(like in predator)

Then I bet you get the nod.

:)

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    Ha ha cool bro.when?

But I see people oc'n pistol as ll the time.....

I'll take the North w/my AK,and you take the south with a mini gun(like in predator)

Then I bet you get the nod.

:)

We could always test out the hunting rifle vs. evil back rifle theory. I'm not sure anyone in that neighborhood would like either. Or, we could end up like Kirk and have our own guns pointed at us.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    We could always test out the hunting rifle vs. evil back rifle theory. I'm not sure anyone in that neighborhood would like either. Or, we could end up like Kirk and have our own guns pointed at us.

This I would like to see. But you'll need two more guys to carry cameras, one behind each of you. And maybe you should walk from opposite ends of the streets, in opposite directions, so it doesn't look like you are together.

You can both cross the street at the same crosswalk, and just casually nod at each other as you go. :p

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    This I would like to see. But you'll need two more guys to carry cameras, one behind each of you. And maybe you should walk from opposite ends of the streets, in opposite directions, so it doesn't look like you are together.

You can both cross the street at the same crosswalk, and just casually nod at each other as you go. :p

I wonder how I could pitch this idea to some of my Broad Ripple LEO friends. Social experiment?

1nthechmber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    You hear about how much crime is in ripple now a days...maybe our walk through will make it more safe?

Ha ha....doubt it!

rlspach

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    It's probably also legal to walk down the street with a running chainsaw wearing a hockey mask.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Cause I don't want to get inadvertently "Kirked" if I don't have to.
    Yeah but what's the point in doing it then? Would you notify the authorities and provide them with your itinerary when you plan to go out and legally OC your sidearm and say "Hey if you should get a call about an MWAG at such and such place at such and such time don't get excited, it's just me"?

The whole point is that if you are going to exercise your right to legally carry then just do it. There is no requirement to notify the authorities beforehand to exercise your right to carry.

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    The whole point is that if you are going to exercise your right to legally carry then just do it. There is no requirement to notify the authorities beforehand to exercise your right to carry.

I just want to keep things as safe as possible. If INGO/Broad Ripple history shows anything, people pointed guns at other people. If my letting a buddy know that a demonstration/social experiment of sorts was going down would save me from getting an <insert weapon here> pointed at me, I'd be an idiot to not do so.

If it were an area where I knew none of the officers, I would give two craps less.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I just want to keep things as safe as possible. If INGO/Broad Ripple history shows anything, people pointed guns at other people. If my letting a buddy know that a demonstration/social experiment of sorts was going down would save me from getting an <insert weapon here> pointed at me, I'd be an idiot to not do so.

If it were an area where I knew none of the officers, I would give two craps less.
    Yeah I guess the 2A is a social experiment.

Top Bottom