Can you polish an idiot mark out of a SS 1911 slide?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    HAHAHA! I'm sure the seller of this firearm appreciates YOUR red flag.

Last time champ......I wish him well. I have multiple times. I am answering "YOUR" questions. 4 members have PM'd me with interest in buying it if it can be cleaned up. So there is a positive here.
    Many good ideas in here as to how this can and should be done. So again, positives.
    And yes, again, "My" red flag. It was explained pretty well I think.

So what part of my response did you not understand...???

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Was a simple question posted by the OP, Can those marks be polished out? SIMPLE (POSITIVE) answer is all that was needed. I honestly dont think a BEAT UP comment was needed. Guys trying to sell his firearm, grips don't seem beat up, sights don't seem beat up, NOTHING outtta sorts cpl scratches made be someone that got over worked trying to put his handgun back together.

Its not beat up,, IT HAS A SCRATCH!! okay 2!!

ok*** I'll standby for my "THATS ENOUGH" PM

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Unless the seller trips and falls outside the border of the classifieds, or someone sends him a PM (VM's disabled) I doubt he'll ever be aware this is being discussed.
    okay!! I can feel better about this thread now. I'm gonna buy that gun!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Was a simple question posted by the OP, Can those marks be polished out? SIMPLE (POSITIVE) answer is all that was needed. I honestly dont think a BEAT UP comment was needed. Guys trying to sell his firearm, grips don't seem beat up, sights don't seem beat up, NOTHING outtta sorts cpl scratches made be someone that got over worked trying to put his handgun back together.

Its not beat up,, IT HAS A SCRATCH!! okay 2!!

ok*** I'll standby for my "THATS ENOUGH" PM

You are really off track. I know you do not like me. You have made it obvious. That means like, well, NADA. We have butted heads on occasion. Goes with the territory.
    You have taken offense to me answering a question and giving an honest opinion with proof as to why I have that opinion. You asked one of those questions and I answered it. All you do is bark.

Lets go back to you running your gums in the CZickness tread making fun of and belittling myself and several of my "Personal" friends in our efforts to improve on the CZ's and 1911's we own. You were pretty insulting overall. What is the difference. You just like to bark. Take that as it is intended. How you feel about me is of zero relevance.

You have an opinion. Great. You have expressed it. Go buy the gun.

Now, lets just say this has been asked and answered. No PM's involved. Let it go. This is disrupting the thread. I will even say please.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    DUDE ur butt hurt bad!! I dont like you? Ive never met you!!! easy COWBOY!!! I've tried to get you and some of the CZ crew out to FNS and run those hot rods that you and the hotshot CZ crew swoon about.
    I like you buddy, but as stated earlier your opinion is HIGHLY regarded on INGO and for you to state that this firearm is BEAT UP is welll,, pretty low.
    If you had seen and handled this firearm maybe a PM to the OP would have been the smart thing to do. But to openly bash this mans firearm as BEAT UP,,NAH!!!
    May seem like i'm calling you out on this one,,because I am!!

As a MOD I think you would be more in tune to this.

OK, NOW i'll let it go Ur welcome!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    DUDE ur butt hurt bad!! I dont like you? Ive never met you!!! easy COWBOY!!! I've tried to get you and some of the CZ crew out to FNS and run those hot rods that you and the hotshot CZ crew swoon about.
    I like you buddy, but as stated earlier your opinion is HIGHLY regarded on INGO and for you to state that this firearm is BEAT UP is welll,, pretty low.
    If you had seen and handled this firearm maybe a PM to the OP would have been the smart thing to do. But to openly bash this mans firearm as BEAT UP,,NAH!!!
    May seem like i'm calling you out on this one,,because I am!!

As a MOD I think you would be more in tune to this.

OK, NOW i'll let it go Ur welcome!!

I asked you to stop. I even said please. Now what do a I do as a Mod. Seems you have all the answers. I tried. You do know me you just are not aware of it.

Looks like my hands are tied.

Top Bottom