• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Make one that can handle the pressure of a .223 and I will buy one in a heart beat... If I'm not mistaken, this will allow me to still compete in tac-optics....

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wow. I'm not much into NFA stuff (too many other things to pay for), but that suppressor is amazing. It might be enough to push me into that ball game, too.

Great work.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    OK, so here are the specs:
    • 1.085" diameter. Easily fits under the sights of any host weapon.
    • 3.85" long (It wouldn't be a Huntertown Arms suppressor if we ditched the hex caps. They add 1/2 inches to over all length, which is OK given that they enable the suppressor to be disassembled easily. Still only adds 3" overall length to the host weapon).
    • 2.7 oz (incredibly light weight).
    • All aluminum construction
    • .22LR only
    • Perfect for a bolt action rifle where you don't want to add to the overall length, or as a concealed carry accessory to a Beretta 21, Walther P22, or similar small frame pistol.
    • Pin drop quiet dry on a bolt action rifle firing CCI Standard Velocity ammunition.
    • Hollywood quiet wet on a P22 or other .22LR pistol firing CCI Standard Velocity ammunition
    • Hearing safe quiet dry on a .22LR pistol firing CCI Standard Velocity ammunition.
    Still interesting?

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Gamez and I shot this today. Very impressed. I have a regular Guardian in the works right now, might have to get one of these too. Or have my Guardian converted by Huntertown Arms...

Top Bottom