• SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    OK, so the cat's out of the bag.

DSCN0088.jpg

Everyone, meet the B. B, meet everyone.

Huntertown Arms new B 22 is the shortest production 22 suppressor on the market at just 3.75 inches long. That's with Huntertown Arms hex endcaps, which allow for easy removal for cleaning. We could have made it shorter, but then we would have had to compromise on maintainability. We think you'll agree that .25" is worth it.

Quiet? Yeah, it's quiet. On a bolt action rifle you can barely tell a round was fired. On a pistol dry, it's more than adequate. It's only 3.75 inches long after all. But add a few drops of water and this mild-mannered suppressor gets a big red S. Few suppressors of any length or price can match the B in sound reduction wet.

So does 3.75 inches and 2.7 ounces impress you? Fully user servicable? Baffles designed specifically for this application? Not yet? How about an MSRP of under $250? That's right, the B has an MSRP of just $249. Great performance, a small footprint, and a smaller price. This is the hallmark of a Huntertown Arms product.

We've anticipated the demand for the B, and rather than being the guys who sell you a suppressor that you can't have for 14 months, we have about 400 in stock, ready to put on Form 3s to send to dealers. No wait on these babies.

And finally, watch the video again to see how the B performs. We hope you'll agree that this is an exciting new product, and is just the first of a whole line of new suppressors that will knock your socks off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hueZT5kCdM

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    I want one. I know I can get my favorite .22 pistol and rifle with a threaded barrel. Do they make GSG-5s with threaded barrels? What about M&P22's?

This thing will probably be my first NFA purchase.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Jarhed if you have these at the next 1500 one of them WILL be mine! I'm saving my pennies now!!!!

I will most likely have them, but I won't be at the next 1500 in a shop capacity. You can order one online (my new home, shop.21stcenturyfirearms.com) or as we get our dealer network up and running I will forward one of our dealers in your area.

*Edit* Stupid quiet for the size..

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    For as small as it is, the suppressor is excellent. It will not be as quiet as the full size Guardian 22 which has proved itself over and over again as of late, but on a bolt gun with subsonic ammo it is still spooky quiet. Ask Lawrra if my word isn't enough for you, he's shot one.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    It even sounded good with subs in a handgun. Like mentioned above, the full size will be quieter, but for the size it is very quiet, especially with some water added.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    ...as we get our dealer network up and running I will forward one of our dealers in your area.

This is the best bet to get one of these quickly. There are a lot of great SOT's on this board that can provide excellent customer service, some of which have already been mentioned in this thread. There is no advantage to buying from 21ST Century Firearms. Buy from one of the SOT's on this thread or one that you are comfortable with, support your local and/or favorite SOT.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    This is the best bet to get one of these quickly. There are a lot of great SOT's on this board that can provide excellent customer service, some of which have already been mentioned in this thread. There is no advantage to buying from 21ST Century Firearms. Buy from one of the SOT's on this thread or one that you are comfortable with, support your local and/or favorite SOT.

Rep for a post with class from a guy with class.

Top Bottom