• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Methinks you believe the truckers have much more support than they actually do. Polls that I have seen show that 90% of Canadian truckers are vaccinated. While there is support for the assertion that the vaccination requirements should end, that support does not extend to crippling the economy and blockading health and safety vehicle movement to fires and hospitals.

If you are a truck driver, please go ahead and blockade whatever you wish. Maybe you'll get a sympathetic reaction from the locale and LEO's, maybe not. But, you don't get to extrapolate your anger into the general population of truck-driving professionals. At best, your blockade will make some other trucker a chance at a better living. I've got some Sikh buddies down the road who will gladly take your place.

Between the "stolen election" claims and threats that 8 million truckers will shut down the nation (not to mention your avatar and screen name), the rogue elements in this society need to decide whether they want a democratic republic or a dictatorship. The constant threats of bringing the country to its knees is about as unpatriotic as it comes.
    It may be that you underestimate the solidarity of working class people. And, the people joining the “Freedom Convoy” believe they’re fighting a dictatorship as Trudeau continues to act like one.

Their mandates were always insane anyway, but Omicron has ass-****ed whatever justification they gave for it. European leaders who actually care about the wholistic wellbeing of their people have recognized the folly of mandates and are ending the nonsense.

There is no justification for mask or vaccine mandates. However I don’t doubt that a majority of Canadians indoctrinated by Left wing state run propaganda are suckered into believing that they still need to allow their government unchecked emergency power 2 years into this.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I refuse to yield to fear-based rhetoric.
    Fear based? The protests are “grow a pair” based. Fear? The people still supporting mandates 2 years into this are like :nailbite:

:runaway: ooh. Government please save us from the Omicron monster. Lock us down. Make us vaccinated. Make us diaper our faces. Because “the science.”

Truckers: uh, your “science” got ass-****ed. Give me my life back.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Haven’t went thru all the posts , but have heard it’s coming to the US .
    Heard the truckers are getting things ready to protest here.

Has anyone heard that too ?

Top Bottom