• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    I was in gym shorts and a tshirt with my duty belt on practicing my draw in the living, and doing some dry fire drills. My wife walked into the front door, took one look at me and died laughing. She said I looked like I was 5 and I was playing cowboys and indians. Needless to say I put pants on when I practice my draw.

This post could only be better if it had...:gotpics:

Would the two of you like to be alone?

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Has your significant other every caught you playing with your gun. It's embarrassing. You know, holding it, viewing it from different angles, unloading it, pointing it around the room. I've been caught! I just say something like, I need to be intimately familiar with how this thing works .... you never know when I'll have to use it ... and I have to be ready at all times. I think she'd understand more if she had a gun. But honestly, I'm glad I'm the only one with a gun in our relationship.

Yeah, but I was in the shower when she caught me. I HATE when that happens. "Honey, I was cleaning it and it went off! I swear!"

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    I was in gym shorts and a tshirt with my duty belt on practicing my draw in the living, and doing some dry fire drills. My wife walked into the front door, took one look at me and died laughing. She said I looked like I was 5 and I was playing cowboys and indians. Needless to say I put pants on when I practice my draw.

Thats happened to me before.... A bit embarrassing lol

Gun Bunny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Yes she has, but she accepts it. :):

Also if she gets a little mouthy, in true "Tombstone" fashion, I will tap on the hammer of my holstered pistol and ask "are we cross?". I always get the usual response of "whatever, bring it big boy!". :rolleyes:

But for some reason she don't like me playing with her pistol unless I am cleaning it. :(

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    Has your significant other every caught you playing with your gun. It's embarrassing. You know, holding it, viewing it from different angles, unloading it, pointing it around the room. I've been caught! I just say something like, I need to be intimately familiar with how this thing works .... you never know when I'll have to use it ... and I have to be ready at all times. I think she'd understand more if she had a gun. But honestly, I'm glad I'm the only one with a gun in our relationship.

My wife is used to it!:):

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    My GF has caught me doing reload drills with my Sig P226. She just picked up the spent mag off the gound and said sarcastically, "You dropped this".

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I dry-fire my pistols so much that my wife learned to ignore me years ago.

Dry-fire exercises are probably the most essential part of learning trigger control and sight-picture alignment. I once heard a quote from a famous shooter that said, "shooting is just dry-firing with a bang".

revolvers&w

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Albany

What would she say if she caught you playing with your weapon?:dunno:

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    I take it it's not the first time she caught you playing with your "gun". :D

She just thinks your being silly but won't make a big deal about it because it's so manly. :rolleyes:

Dude. Do it when no one is home unless you have Charlie's Angels over some night........then invite me. :rockwoot:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I take it it's not the first time she caught you playing with your "gun". :D

She just thinks your being silly but won't make a big deal about it because it's so manly. :rolleyes:

Dude. Do it when no one is home unless you have Charlie's Angels over some night........then invite me. :rockwoot:

Me three

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My wife laughs at me because if I am watching a movie I get the appropriate gun out to watch with the movie with. It took her awhile to catch on and after about 5 years of marriage she looked at me and said, "OMG, you are just like a girl!!! You are "theme dressing" whether you are aware of it or not." I denied it ofcourse and continued to clean my custom longrifle while Mel Gibson shot up redcoats on the tv.

Come on. Who doesn't watch "Dirty Harry" with their 44 Smith? Who doesn't watch John Wayne with a SAA? "Boondock Saints" is the best because you have soooo many guns to choose from when you watch it.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom