• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Hmmm... It hasn't happened, but I dont think it would bother her. I've come home and found her playing with her gun before. It's a nice welcome home unless she happens to be mad at me at the time.

NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    I need to be intimately familiar with how this thing works ....

I told my wife that a couple months ago.. Her reply???

"You need to familiarize yourself with how I work!! It will keep you out of the dog house more often! Now pick up your dirty socks and put them in the hamper and put your dirty glass in the sink!"

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I have been caught clearing my house with my Mosin. My dad almost died laughing. He told me if I wanted to clear a house correctly to use a M1 carbine

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My wife laughs at me because if I am watching a movie I get the appropriate gun out to watch with the movie with. It took her awhile to catch on and after about 5 years of marriage she looked at me and said, "OMG, you are just like a girl!!! You are "theme dressing" whether you are aware of it or not." I denied it ofcourse and continued to clean my custom longrifle while Mel Gibson shot up redcoats on the tv.

Come on. Who doesn't watch "Dirty Harry" with their 44 Smith? Who doesn't watch John Wayne with a SAA? "Boondock Saints" is the best because you have soooo many guns to choose from when you watch it.:rockwoot:
    I just ordered "Enemy at the Gates" from Amazon the other day... guess I'll have to watch it with my Mosin... :):

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    My wife laughs at me because if I am watching a movie I get the appropriate gun out to watch with the movie with. It took her awhile to catch on and after about 5 years of marriage she looked at me and said, "OMG, you are just like a girl!!! You are "theme dressing" whether you are aware of it or not." I denied it ofcourse and continued to clean my custom longrifle while Mel Gibson shot up redcoats on the tv.

Come on. Who doesn't watch "Dirty Harry" with their 44 Smith? Who doesn't watch John Wayne with a SAA? "Boondock Saints" is the best because you have soooo many guns to choose from when you watch it.:rockwoot:
    I bring out the 12ga every time I sit down to watch Walking Dead.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Your all invited to join me!

YES!!!!!!!!!!! And now you will be going to the range by yourself for a long time

I normally do bc its in my back yard! Yep 40 square of clean prestine Indiana home grown woods! We have a dirtbike/ATV track on it also. You see now i know you want to come with me! Just BYOA, or if you want to ride the track BYOOHV (Bring your own off highway vehicle). Oh and targets, bring your own targets. BTW got caught playing with my M&P this morning..... Happy Thanksgiving all!

Top Bottom