• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    REAL CBD oil is not snake oil. I am positive of that. Just like with prescription medicines they work differently or better for some over others. Make sure you know what you are buying. There are a lot of fake sellers selling fake or very low end cbd oil. Also there are different types. Just be an informed consumer. The REAL CBD industry is proud to list their ingredients and ratings by independent parties.

Also like has been said CBD is completely seperate from Marijuana. You arent going to get high on CBD, its not going to happen unless you buy some fake or not properly refined stuff. Hence only buy from a reputable source. Just like ammo, dont shoot bubbas reloads who you dont know.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    REAL CBD oil is not snake oil. I am positive of that. Just like with prescription medicines they work differently or better for some over others. Make sure you know what you are buying. There are a lot of fake sellers selling fake or very low end cbd oil. Also there are different types. Just be an informed consumer. The REAL CBD industry is proud to list their ingredients and ratings by independent parties.

Yeah, I'm skeptical of some of the stuff I see at our corner Marathon station.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I believe the better quality is also processed using CO2 rather than other extraction methods. There are a lot of knock offs out there that are not good quality so definitely do your research and be prepared to pay for it...it isn't cheap.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Can we just make the devil's lettuce legal already? I work in analytical chemistry and in legal states they have they % of the different chemicals chemically analyzed (mass spectrometer) so you know EXACTLY what you are getting. I can't stand this fly by night stuff you see everywhere now.

Or at least make it not a schedule 1 drug (as in .gov claims there is NO medical purpose for it at all) this entire topic just annoys the hell out of me. Sorry for getting ranty.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Personally, I'd love to see the fed de-schedule it, then let the states sort it out from there.

The polls I have seen shows that most people want it legalized.

Ski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Indy
    Yeah dont blame you. Some may be real. The real stuff should have a barcode on it that you can scan and get a 3rd party review of it and an ingredient and potency list.
    Fresh Thyme grocery stores sell the real stuff.

CBD Health of Indiana in Greenwood is a good source and they also give a very generous 20% discount to veterans.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I've been using CBD for my back (2 and 3 level fusions, degenerative disc disease, stenosis, multiple fractures, etc) going on about 9 months now. I sleep better and have been able to cut way back on pain meds. Actually have been considering going back to work at least part-time.
    Been getting mine from the place DoggyDaddy mentioned,or if I forget to order it I'll pick up some Mile Marker 5, grown and made in Hawesville KY.

Kyle47BC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    Canada
    A good alternative I found to natural or artificial pain killers was the King Brand products. After years of shooting I found my shoulder, neck and hands were all getting tired and sore from the strain and thought I was going to have to give it up because of the pain. I looked up some options for my arthritis online and came across their website. Since then not only has it taken away a lot of the pain from my arthritis, it also helped heal the rotator cuff tear I didn't initially realize I had and my wife's meniscus tear. If you still find the CBD isn't quite working, take a look at this!

Knee Arthritis Treatment
    King Brand Shoulder Treatment

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    My dad uses CBD oil to greatly reduced the duration and frequency of his seizures as a result of his cerebellar ataxia...he's always looking for quality stuff for less money then he's currently paying

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I've read that the THC levels are so low in CBD oil that it will not cause a positive result on a random pee test. I remain skeptical. I'm curious about it because of back and knee pain, but it's just not worth the risk for me right now. I'll have to wait, and in the mean time, I'm listening.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I've read that the THC levels are so low in CBD oil that it will not cause a positive result on a random pee test. I remain skeptical. I'm curious about it because of back and knee pain, but it's just not worth the risk for me right now. I'll have to wait, and in the mean time, I'm listening.

I second this.

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    Lazarus Naturals has assistance programs including a 60% discount for veterans. They offer standard and high potency full spectrum tinctures that are flavored or unflavored. The unflavoured CBD has a very earthy taste. There is a scannable code on the bottle for the third party lab report on each batch. 3000mg CBD Tincture, 60ml, High Potency cost $44 (veteran's price).

https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/shop/tinctures

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Lazarus Naturals has assistance programs including a 60% discount for veterans. They offer standard and high potency full spectrum tinctures that are flavored or unflavored. The unflavoured CBD has a very earthy taste. There is a scannable code on the bottle for the third party lab report on each batch. 3000mg CBD Tincture, 60ml, High Potency cost $44 (veteran's price).

https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/shop/tinctures

Hmmm, may have to give theirs a try. That veteran's discount, WOW!

Top Bottom