• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    And a little pre-announcement here. Some ladies I know have been working with Comp-tac to design a seriously great women's holster. We hope to have it available by fall. It will be a strong side, appendix carry, but very, very user friendly and comfortable.

I'll keep everyone posted as to the progress.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    And a little pre-announcement here. Some ladies I know have been working with Comp-tac to design a seriously great women's holster. We hope to have it available by fall. It will be a strong side, appendix carry, but very, very user friendly and comfortable.

I'll keep everyone posted as to the progress.
    Fantastic. :D Make sure they make a SIG P250 model, and I'll be happy to check it out. ;)

Trina82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Right now I cc with a in the waistband holster, it is uncomfortable on my hip though. So to help with the comfort issue and to also make sure it is secure and accessible I move it back on my waistband. But not to far back cause it is not secure. I would like to find more cc options for women. Preferably for on the hip.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Fantastic. :D Make sure they make a SIG P250 model, and I'll be happy to check it out. ;)

Long story short - they don't want to do it. Too much time for too little (in their opinion) return.

At this point they are recommending the Minotaur moved forward to appendix carry.

My wife is using one right now and she says: Eh, it's not the worst.

Trina82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I think it will just take a bit of shopping around for us women to find what is comfortable and works best for us. Recommendations are always great!

Top Bottom