Celebrities who will leave if Trump elected President.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    "Hey Rick, some of us want you to run for town board..."

"Nope..."

"Why not..I think you would win....

"The 1980's...."

I am well aware of my past. It is mine. Most of those who would remember it either have muddy memory's or have passed on to a greater place. I am somewhat safe now. No need to :stickpoke:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Why? Paul Ryan already stated that this memo has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation, and most of Republicans I've heard have said the investigation should continue. Even if there is fruit from a poisonous tree, that doesn't require the ending of an investigation; it only really effects charging.
    Let me put it this way. If you're investigating a murder, and the you obtain some evidence illegally, do you expect the investigation to the murder to stop? It doesn't work that way. If you find the murederer, and your proof is based solely on the illegally obtained information, well the murderer is going to walk, but you're still able to investigate. That makes sense to you right?

Let me put it this way. Does the Attorney General give you unlimited time and investigatory resources to produce a result. I think not, unless the investigation is the purpose

I guess the CarmelPD doesn't have a cold case file, they're all still ongoing without limit lolz

I think most Trump supporters would be fine with continuing the Mueller probe with a put up or shut up clause. Give him another 90 days and then cards on the table. And if he's got nothing, then strap him to Comey's rail and run them both out of town (and deny/drastically reduce their pensions)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The Russian investigation. The reason there is to believe this happened, is because the president says so.

Ok, since it appears to me that the presidents words indicate that he decided to fire Comey because he thought Russia was a made up story, and I'm apparently wrong. For what reason did Trump fire Comey?

So, if you were investigating your police department and had reassured your chief privately he was not under investigation, but refused to say so publicly and wished to leave him twisting in the wind; you don't think your ass would/should be fired?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Stephen King Calls GOP Train Crash "Karma" And Gets Instant Karma On Twitter

Stephen King Calls GOP Train Crash "Karma"

Some readers respond.
    These idiots still have no clue as to why hillary lost, and that’s fine! I firmly believe that every time some dope opens their stupid cake hole, it pushes more people away from their “cause”. There’s no helping the most die hard libtards, they’ll always be out of touch with a good portion of the country, as evidenced by election 2016.

Top Bottom