• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    It's not about living long enough, IMO, its more about how people don't get popped in the mouth when they get out of line. A good smack has traditionally done wonders for behavior.

Back when I was in fifth grade I was walking behind a kid and used my foot to lift up his heel when he would walk. Basically making him take an exaggerated step. He told me to stop, I did it again. He turned around and punched me square in the jaw. Guess what I never did again? :):

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Back when I was in fifth grade I was walking behind a kid and used my foot to lift up his heel when he would walk. Basically making him take an exaggerated step. He told me to stop, I did it again. He turned around and punched me square in the jaw. Guess what I never did again? :):

I love that one.
    It never gets old. I still use it. My kids hate me. ;)

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    You guys would hate some of the things I said wearing a catcher's mask to get guys riled up. I think the difference was that I was wearing a jersey and not sitting in the stands.

I'm not condoning any of the behavior, but I said some pretty gnarly stuff to people to get them to pause just enough to get them to swing and miss :)

Top Bottom