• Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It's an optimistic thought.

Don't confuse the rank and file Democrats with leftist ideologues. The average person, Democrat or not, is not a huge fan of treason or trans...or nutty, inexperienced candidates.
    Didn't Virginia elect a tranny in their last election? I think it was to their house of delegates...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Didn't Virginia elect a tranny in their last election? I think it was to their house of delegates...

yes, in one district in Prince William County, a very well-off suburban county in the Washington, D.C. area. The whole county has turned from red to blue in the last several years.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Let's not forget that a federal political campaign has been compared to a trial by fire. Check mark next to the trial part.

Tactically, her opponent would always fall back to "but she's a traitor." Which opens the retort, "My opponent doesn't want to talk about the issues...."

This could totally happen.

Well she is a traitor.

Huh. Well that was disappointing. I thought maybe I'd have one of those virtue-orgasmic experiences too for making a point of using his preferred pronoun. But nothing. Not even a tingle. He's a male who has a mental disorder that makes him dysphoric about his gender. It's dubious whether dressing up, taking hormones, and getting surgically altered to appear female, actually helps that.

Anyway, the "issue" thing is nonsense. Let's carry that to a logical conclusion. Say Charles Manson's sentence was commuted, and he ran for senator, and you ran against him. Here's your debate moment:

You: "But he's a murderous racist!".

Manson: "My opponent doesn't want to talk about the issues..."

There's a spectrum of infractions for which that classic dodge will work. Now, of course, the left-nuttier you are, the less you'll give a flying **** about treason. But I'm gonna say "treason" trumps "issues" for all but the nuttiest ideologues.

So you reply with "Okay. Let's stick to issues. What's your position on treason?"

If Manning hadn't opted for an intersectional trifecta, there's no way in hell he'd have gotten Obama to commute his sentence. Someone may have paid cash for that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I don't think it's a bad thing to elect a tranny, per se. As long as the disorder doesn't affect his/her ability to do the job, I don't really care about that. But if the tranny gave government secrets to wikileaks, was convicted, and then had the sentence commuted because the gaystopo donated extra money to democrats, I'd not be okay with that.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Trump has brought out the absolute worst in the democrat party. If not for Trump, we wouldnt see the true colors of the left. They've been able to hide behind the media and federal gov't for a while now. Whether you like or hate trump, this is a wonderful that he has been the spear that has brought all of this out. If this doesnt wake this country up, then nothing will. Trumps election gave me a bit of hope for the country, Hopefully the left continues to to go farther left and lose even more support......this is why they NEED illegal immigration. Regular Americans are leaving the democrat party.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The frightening part is the people who will vote for him.

Why? There's just no place in America for racist, sexist, trans-phobic people who hate the poor. America must unite against the right, to support trans people who give government secrets to wikileaks.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Last time I went over to Churchmouse's, he had a tranny spread out all over his bench. He was up to his elbows in "it", I wasn't really sure what "it" was. It's so hard to tell nowadays.

ChurchMouse knows the ins and outs of a tranny.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Last time I went over to Churchmouse's, he had a tranny spread out all over his bench. He was up to his elbows in "it", I wasn't really sure what "it" was. It so hard to tell nowadays.

ChurchMouse knows the ins and outs of a tranny.

Sounds....dirty.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I don't think it's a bad thing to elect a tranny, per se. As long as the disorder doesn't affect his/her ability to do the job, I don't really care about that. But if the tranny gave government secrets to wikileaks, was convicted, and then had the sentence commuted because the gaystopo donated extra money to democrats, I'd not be okay with that.

ok how many conservative tranny's you seen?...just askin'...

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Here are the findings fromt he trial and details of his sentence being commuted. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Manning

Findings:
    On July 30, 2013, Judge Lind issued her findings regarding the charges. Manning was acquitted of aiding the enemy by knowingly giving out intelligence through indirect means, and was convicted of 19 of the 21 or 22 specified charges, including theft and six counts of espionage.
    [SUP][11][/SUP][SUP][12][/SUP][SUP][13][/SUP] The hearing on sentencing began on July 31, 2013.[SUP][57][/SUP] Manning initially faced a maximum sentence of as much as 136 years' imprisonment.[SUP][9][/SUP][SUP][10][/SUP][SUP][58][/SUP][SUP][59][/SUP] This was subsequently reduced to 90 years after the defense successfully filed a motion to merge some of the 20 counts that Manning was being charged with on the grounds that they overlapped.[SUP][60]

[/SUP]Sentencing[edit]

The judge ruled in January 2013 that Manning's sentence would be reduced by 112 days because of treatment during confinement at Quantico.[SUP][61][/SUP] The sentencing phase of the trial began on July 31.[SUP][62][/SUP] A military psychologist who had treated Manning, Capt. Michael Worsley, testified that Manning had been left isolated in the army, trying to deal with gender-identity issues in a "hyper-masculine environment." On August 14 during the sentencing hearing, Manning apologized for past actions, telling the court: "I am sorry that my actions hurt people. I'm sorry that they hurt the United States. I am sorry for the unintended consequences of my actions. When I made these decisions I believed I was going to help people, not hurt people. ... At the time of my decisions I was dealing with a lot of issues."[SUP][63][/SUP] On August 21, 2013, Manning was sentenced to 35 years in prison. Manning was given credit of 1,293 days (3 years and 6 months) served in pre-trial confinement, and may be eligible for parole after serving one-third of the sentence. Manning was also reduced to the lowest enlisted pay grade (E-1), forfeited all pay and allowances, and given a dishonorable discharge.[SUP][64][/SUP][SUP][65][/SUP]
    Petition for commutation of sentence[edit]

On September 3, 2013, Manning's attorney announced that he had filed on his client's behalf a Petition for Commutation of Sentence, submitted with a letter to the Secretary of the Army and, through the Department of Justice's Office of the Pardon Attorney, to President Obama, seeking a presidential pardon.[SUP][66][/SUP]
    On January 17, 2017, President Obama commuted Manning's sentence to a total of 7 years confinement, starting with the initial date of arrest. As a result of the commutation Manning was released on May 17, 2017.[SUP][16][/SUP][SUP][17]

Very good article about the effect on the military after his sentence was commuted;.

[/SUP]
    Commutation of Manning Sentence Sends Horrible Message

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Trump has brought out the absolute worst in the democrat party. If not for Trump, we wouldnt see the true colors of the left. They've been able to hide behind the media and federal gov't for a while now. Whether you like or hate trump, this is a wonderful that he has been the spear that has brought all of this out. If this doesnt wake this country up, then nothing will. Trumps election gave me a bit of hope for the country, Hopefully the left continues to to go farther left and lose even more support......this is why they NEED illegal immigration. Regular Americans are leaving the democrat party.

07DQCsZ.jpg

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Why? There's just no place in America for racist, sexist, trans-phobic people who hate the poor. America must unite against the right, to support trans people who give government secrets to wikileaks.

The man is a traitor, whatever he calls himself or has medically done to himself, that relevant fact remains.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I'll make a contribution to her campaign, a case of Chap Stick and a case of Vaseline...............no on second thought, maybe I won't.

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    A few crazy questions

Crazy questions I ask;

1. Would Manning have access to military secrets (at any classification) if elected?

2. Will someone ask for Mannings tax records? Without a job how has Manning been financially supported?

3. Will someone ask for Mannings medical records? Is Manning currently under a doctor's care for psychological problems associated with gender problems such as anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts? Manning has twice tried to commit suicide.

The 2018 midterm election is going to be a tell all about the state of this country and how we are going to be governed.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom